Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. toop

toop Senior Member

only thing todo is step back and sus from a distance or take a flick to sus shit while at it

2. Norfsuthr

Norfsuthr Elite Member

Stay the fuck out of yards

3. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Senior Member

4. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

5. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

6. Grim Reaper

IMG_20130414_135834.jpg IMG_20130414_153745.jpg IMG_20130414_160247.jpg IMG_20130414_210003.jpg IMG_20130416_122908.jpg IMG_20130416_122915.jpg IMG_20130416_122950.jpg IMG_20130416_123010.jpg IMG_20130416_123018.jpg IMG_20130416_123124.jpg gauge or gage is what my first name lol great memories, sloppy i know. the blue ramos is when i first started painting ramos, and my bars are a lil better now. also on the first pic ignore the inside of the o i tried to make it look like a peace sign n fucked it up and in the second pic is a sloppy r (i shouldnt of been in a hurry).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  7. SuburbanTurban

8. toop

toop Senior Member

^nice looks good

@ramos you are far from painting but its your choice and i guess you enjoy making it known you are shit

9. SuburbanTurban

thanks toop i appreciate it man

10. Grim Reaper

always with the negitivity you sound like the king piece of shit i guess it take one to know one, and also i dont have the best styles in my book but i can make something look pretty nice. because i can erase and take my time. i choose to paint because theres factors you can't get experience from as if you were to draw like quick but smooth, sometimes a one shot deal, can control, lines meating evenly, lines being straight, how long you must wait for the paint to dry to add a dif color depending on what type of paint,how much room you have to paint and to view you piece...ect

my art is still art, and i paint because its fun

11. Brosef Stalin

Brosef Stalin Member

Defensive, holy shit lol. Toop is right though... spend more time in the books and less time wasting your moms money on paint, and space on walls. Go buy a pad of paper and fill that shit with simples and tags, then go buy 50 more and repeat. Then think about the paint.

12. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

^ LOL BROSEF
    Anyway.. Yeah, Im a toy on my own.. But u really gotta work on that Tag...

13. Grim Reaper

im not defensive in past threads he hasnt botherd to give cronstructive crits just jabbs ya kno, and my paint ive only spent a lil money on them i racked 24 painters cans from kmart the other day n i kno the gage is shit its when i first started paintin theres progress from that to a few pics i posted a few pages back

and heres some more pics troop plz look at these then call me shit but reiterate it for me i dont think i can hear you.
    IMG_20130417_142925.jpg IMG_20130417_142956.jpg IMG_20130417_143009.jpg

14. Grim Reaper

awe u guys are mean as fuck imma go make toast in the tub i'll brb.

15. Semper

Semper Moderator

16. Grim Reaper

you like to spead hate like warm butter.

17. Semper

Semper Moderator

I like butter

Jerms, love your style <3

18. toop

toop Senior Member

hahaha on the defense

everything i said was true to him hes wasting time and paint and making a fool of himself, you are obviously no better

i rarely do anything atm as i have some career shit that could be completely done over if i get caught for anything again, but i still do my part and it sure as hell looks better then anything hes posted and sure as hell is done in a much busy area where im rushing more then he is

19. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

alright..."grim reaper" since multiple heads with an actual iota of steeze or at least general concept of the art form telling you your stuff is wack, let me break it down for you, no one gives a flying shit if your colors fade halfway decent or if your outline is clean if your letters look like something a 13 year old did, your throws scream generic beginner and honestly have not progressed since you stipped writing gauge, your bars are uneven/inconsistent widths, the bottom right leg of your R looks like a gimpy handicapped half-assed bar that's struggling to hold on, your A looks like a fat H, your R overlaps your A and your O (which looks like a U) overlaps your S but your M doesnt really get covered like that and the way you didnt bring the middle down that far just makes it look too big and as if it doesnt really fit in with the other letters, your S has inconsistent bars that are straight on one side and curved on the other and start small on one end but gradually get a bit bigger and it just doesnt look good, your fill is alright ill give you that but you cant hide shitty letters behind an 'alright' fill, sure theres a lot you cant learn from staying in a book but you can learn the essentials of style and work ethic with regards to the art, which is more important than just "painting cos its fun" if youre actaully going to try to progress, if not you should probably not post here because its just insulting to people who respect the movement and art form who have put in years of hard work and then theres people who are actually trying to learn and get better and take constructive criticism

20. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

theyd have more fun with markers anyways. next time paint the whole thing blue and leave out bars and anything other than blue so someone good can paint on a nice blue blackground.