Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Looks like it says water dut or water out

Edit: looks like watch out to me.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. scaper

scaper Senior Member

Versa, just go much more simple and it will look nicer than a poor attempt at stylized letters.. keep at it

3. stabpigs

stabpigs Member

Eats i like that it took me a minute to clock the letters but it's a nice style i haven't seen before

Verce that's really bad, like everything is wrong with it

My shit :

IMG_20160225_141114.jpg

IMG_20160221_180021.jpg

4. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

@stabpigs, I fucking love that handle.. It's clean, and that goes a long way. Your shine is way shot, I see what you're going for but it needs help. Post some book structure, are you working on other styles rn?

5. stabpigs

stabpigs Member

Not even, I'm like a little kid when it comes to sketching i'll spend five minutes on it and then get pissed off if it's shit. That styles pretty much what i'm going with at the minute, though i usually switch my letters every few months or so.

This is what i was painting about 4 or so months ago, did some straight letters now i'm on the one above

IMG_20151111_174935.jpg

6. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

Auris, stick to what you're doing with that pink/baby blue one... stay as simple as possible and allow your style to evolve naturally without forcing it
    good luck

7. psychonaught93

psychonaught93 New Member

Hey, this i my first post and i was just looking for any advice i can get. These are my first and second ever pieces and before that i had only ever done a couple tags so obviously they are toy as fuck but you need to start somewhere right? so im just looking for any sort of feedback on what im doing wrong and how to improve,
    much appreciated,

20160314_123600.jpg 20160315_171722.jpg 20160315_171742.jpg 20160315_172324.jpg

8. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

Same, just eat more acid and find out on your own. Fr, though, post some blackbook stuff. Those color schemes are terrible, stick to single color fills for rn. Can control needs help, and kill that double aura/forecefield/whatever ya call it.

9. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

tuneeatsnewwall.jpg eatsrollerwhite.jpg
    The homie Tune with the character on point as usual. He hooked up my fill too.

10. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

yehh dope^
    been a long ass minute but finally got out and painted today..rusty but oh well
    crits appreciated
    IMG_1904.JPG

11. sycophant

sycophant Senior Member

you asked for it
    eats...the fill is dope i wish you wouldnt have spoiled it for us... no bs the white roller is tight....on the green piece the s is very redundant it is hard to make out letter...bar structure is on point the consistency between each bar is good on the T maybe make the middle bar more prominent could be an M on the S the bars seem like the could be mismatched so they fit better..can controlis goood but the S and T need adjusting IMO...i think it is the third bar on the A that throws it off

subturb....line work isnt bad just few overlapps in the black outline...more painting...the bulb in the g could be bigger and the bar pointing in need o be thicker also i think it doent need to join the bulb make it a seperate bar not tuouching bulb...the m i s also elusive....the R buld could also be bigger too.. i like it im am just being picky

this is if you want to make it better...

ps.. toys for crits unite

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  12. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

Thanks dude I appreciate the crits

13. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

Germs, Nice to see you on walls! I hope we see this sort of shit a lot this summer.
    Syc: Respect. I hear you on all that shit. Thanks for taking the time out, bradda. Ended up rolling my face off when I was finishing this piece, so there's a lot I would change. I'm trying to work on doing fills like that, but I have a hard time finding the artistic ability in me for that.

14. lse292

lse292 Senior Member

15. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

was gonna post this in "post your painted pieces" but those guys make me look like hella toy soooooo............................

ai67.tinypic.com_2euis94.jpg

dollar can fills.

16. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

I'd say not bad for dollar cans. Keep it up n keep working at it

17. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

20160221_155514.jpg

Not sure why it posted upside down...practice in my garage

18. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

Mero that shit is straight killer status. Take that shit on out to the Intermediate section. Even there, idk. Shit is boss.

Hand-s, nice fill, idk about your structure

19. Hand-s

Hand-s Elite Member

20. eatsoe

eatsoe Senior Member

Hand-s, give your letters more meat? Think I seen you post something earlier that had good structure.
    eatscanada.jpg
    Fucked my shine all up and my T is waaay off. Murder me with crits.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016