Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

^ wuts wit ur sig? tryin 2 copy nfk or suttin? lol

2. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

3. leaks

leaks Senior Member

a gay one
    hhee hee lolll omg

4. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Thas is all anyone manages to say these days "Your gay" gay is a matter of sexual prefference, how come now a days a matter of sexual preferences has become revered as an insult, for males, but when a women is "gay" or a "lesbian" its sexy.

5. z4k420

z4k420 Senior Member

your sig is kinda gay :rolleyes:

6. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Ya think? That was not the point of it at all. -_-

7. Fate

Fate Elite Member

hahahahaha.

what the fuck. You painted on a train in the MIDDLE of nowhere that doesn't move?

nice. [/b][/quote]
    i paint in real yards also, and i couldnt help painting it when i found it :ph34r:

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

^^ I woulda hit it too. ;) While a few of you are discussing tips, I'm curious of something. Does anyone else have a problem with NY thins. I got a batch and I think they're either defective...or they suck....or...I suck. Could be a combination. :p I notice they have a flair to em, like a heavy haze on the sides of the line that mudds up the piece, regardless of spray distance or speed. I gave up on 'em and now I use a special black and red cap I found on anti spatter welding spray. They're tight as hell. But does anyone else have that problem?

9. Fate

Fate Elite Member

i dont use ny thins i use the grey outlines, but it could be the paint your using. or maybe the caps are gettin clooged, but if there doin that right outta the bag id dunno. i ve never had defective caps. try to get ahold of some grey outlines.and what are these welding caps you got a hold of?

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

[Broken External Image]:http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00542775f00000028.jpg
    My secret babies... B) Never seen 'em on anything but this anti spatter spray. It's like 7 bucks a can at weld supply stores, but if you work in an industrial shop.... I got a couple dozen so far. I dig through the trash at work and pull 'em off empty cans. I like em really well for thin lines plus they keep my finger from blistering.

11. Karma

Karma Senior Member

Mine did that too, i was disappointed. I've always heard hype about N.Y.'s but they don't work. Plus the N.Y. fats just plain out don't work, they really aren't any bigger than the N.Y. Thin, and its not even all that thin.

12. leaks

leaks Senior Member

ur kinda gay thats y none really cares wat u say

13. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

what was the point of that. Shit happens. Buff happens. and you should bomb even when you're not bored.

thanks. [/b][/quote]
    ehh go bomb it again

14. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

my problem is ANY FAT TIP + A CAN OF RUSTO.
    get me every time.
    i just hit a tag and it blew up on me.
    ruined my new hoodie too.
    FUCK.

15. xDISMALx

xDISMALx Senior Member

that sucks balls
    i dunno why it wouldnt work is always worked for me
    i heard scrubbing with paint thinner befroe you wash gets paint off clothes never tried it though

16. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

ny caps work great, especially the fats.
    that is, if you use krylon or belton or montana or painters touch
    regular rustoleum sucks with pretty much anything besides a rusto fat or ny fat
    and ny fats tend to leak with rusto. its the valving. i think if you cut the stem on caps for good paint they work better with rusto, but never the way you want them to.
    just like pink dots. i can get a 8 inch wide fairly hard line with a can of nitro montana, but with rusto, 3 inch at best and a fairly soft line.
    basically if you wanna use rusto only use stock caps and rusto fats. stock caps make good outlines if you know how to use them. and if you want cap versatility buy premium paint or krylon.

17. EatRichPeople

EatRichPeople Senior Member

18. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

ur kinda gay thats y none really cares wat u say [/b][/quote]
    i dont even know who you are.

19. Karma

Karma Senior Member

Ahah i had ordered some N.Y.'s because my Alien wasn't in stock, and i wanted to use Krylon instead of buying gold. But the N.Y. Thin has that flair to the side, and the fat just seems a mess.

Eat Rich That looks really tight for some reason.

20. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

idn what to tell you then. i use ny fats on krylon ultra flat black and chrome cans and they always work fine. i even use them on home decor latex krylon and they work well. maybe you did get a bad batch. i used to buy then at this ghetto head shop and they never leaked with rusto, and now that i get them online they always do. but i dont really like rusto unless its at a chill spot anyways.