Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. elcs

elcs Elite Member

2. lost_for_evex

lost_for_evex Senior Member

3. obseen

obseen Elite Member

that top one is pretty nice

4. Lemon

Lemon Senior Member

5. spuck

spuck Senior Member

ok, toy question:

when doing a filled throwie, in what order do you do things?

i was thinking it would be like this

1 draw the outline with the fill color
    2 fill it in with the fill color
    3 go back and do the outline and details in the outline color

is there a better way or is that how its done?

6. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

thts it ;)

sum ppl out line in a diff colour then fill then outline agen bt thts a waste of paint

7. MF Feed Letter

MF Feed Letter Senior Member

elcs i dont liek any of em you should wprk on those before you hit up places...an whyd you do a background for a throw?

8. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

outline in fill colour
    fill in fill colour
    detail to fill
    outline in outline
    shading or other crap... second outline etc...

9. elcs

elcs Elite Member

I wasnt "hitting up places"...those are all real chill spots like in tunnels and ditches and shit. Im not out there getting up on the sides of buildings and stuff. Im just trying to get some can control down as i work on my sketches. That background that I did for the throw wasnt rollered or anything, i used half a can of light blue rusto to fill in around the red bubbles because i thought it looked too plain with just the concrete behind it. Even if i did roller that or make it a background i dont really see how that would be a problem. Ive never read in the "graffiti handbook" that you cant put a background behind a throw.

10. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

theyre all actually pretty damn sick, and clean as hell...props.

feeds jealous

11. MF Feed Letter

MF Feed Letter Senior Member

hey man i was just sayin i think you should work on em an for fucks sakes i think a backround for that is a waste of paint that you could have used for your so called can control and if your are workin on it why fill it in
    and bore jealous of that? you got to be shitting me

12. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

13. elcs

elcs Elite Member

and I said i was working on them? I sketch...and then I go to chill spots and work on painting them. Who the fuck cares if a person can sketch well if their paintings look like shit. You have to work on both. And I dont really feel like having to justify putting down half a fucking can of rusto as a "background". What a terrible "waste of paint"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the fuck cares man. Get over yourself.

14. Bowser

Bowser Senior Member

yeah I went out to a local chill spot and threw these up on friday, I know I suck so just tell me how to improve... I also bought an assorted pack of tips from bombing science and I really cant tell the difference

[Broken External Image]:http://img331.imageshack.us/img331/8820/1stbobmsk5.th.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6272/bomb3or3.th.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/1642/bomb2tk4.th.jpg

please take it easy on me, first time out

15. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

not so bad man. deffinitly seems like you arnt making too many drips or doing too bad for a first time.
    The top bomb actually looks kind cool to me. I really like odd styles.
    As for the caps, you should just use each one and spray some lines and you should deffinintly see the diffrnce between them.

Keep sketching and get more practice down in chill spots untill your comfortable with the bomb and with painting. You dont want to waste a perfect spot with a sub-par bomb.

16. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

bumppp [/b][/quote]
    that second one is hot, keep working on that for sure

17. applebee wisconsin

applebee wisconsin Member

18. Venom.

Venom. Senior Member

bowser- on the last one you should make the line in the middle of the O go down like the rest of them

19. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Keep sketchin... that's how you work on your throwie, dont keep paintin it, sketch it till you got it down.

The reason you cant tell the difference between the cap sizes is because you havn't got a clue on how to paint... you're probably holding the super skinney caps far away from the wall, and the fat caps well close to the wall. This is why we said dont go wasting your money on paint...

20. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

and stay positive, ur throws r better than anything else around ur stuff.
    but yea keep practicing.