Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. OliveOil

OliveOil Senior Member

ok, with spots like that. instead of doing 3 small bombs, try to kill that shit, do one huge hollow or like black buster type thing, just wreck it and leave no space, also makes it more noticeable, but then again it could be heated, so i dunno.

2. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

yo shifty! go to a dumpster, you can find some that will just let you in, other u 'd have to sneak into, search it, there is bound to be a large peice of cardboard/wood/metal/plastic anything that you could paint on. and just uise it instead of screweing ur house. u can just keep painting over stuff and if u dont like painting over stuff just buy a roller and a bucket of paint for like 20 dollars and u can roll it everytim u do a thro.

3. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

ya thats spot is almost right against a main road, i hate having people drive by me while im bombing a wall like that, gives me the creeps :lol:

4. Tick

Tick Member

haha freaky

#some good stuff!

5. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

6. aces

aces Elite Member

For the top two keep your can going in a definite motion. It looks like you just sprayed in circles until it was done. Keep it horizontal or vertical or even diagonal just not like all over the place. Also work on your letters on paper before you paint illeagley.

7. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

thanks. and they aint illegal its my garage. i am lucky to have that. keep uup the crits

8. *slinky*

*slinky* Member

well, i think you do pretty good... yea i got my garage too..

9. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

oh and by the way the first 2 are like my first week wit spray cans. my fills are MUCH cleaner now. thanks for the advice

10. elcs

elcs Elite Member

Those are real bad man. I know that you are doin it in your garage so its chill and all, but you should stop. You are wasting paint. Just sketch for a while longer before you start painting again. Because at this point, there is no need for you to be painting right now, you arnt going to get anything out of it. Work on your sketches now and post them in the blackbook thread and get advice. Once you have down a solid throw, then you can put it up. But you are wasting time and money by painting at this point.

11. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

thanks for the advice. i'll keep sketching. i really only paint for fun right now. i know its not good. but thanks

12. hale

hale Member

yeah ... what u have to do is stop trying to do characters and just fouces on ur letter strucker get ur letters closer and scetch longer dont do two second sketches always take ur time u dont need to rush.

13. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

yeah and do it on papaer from now on and get crits for the blackbook thread, beleive its alot cheaper in the long run. i also used to paint for fun all the time and i blew all my money now when i actually have something worht painting i have no paint,.

14. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

why you to scared to rack?

15. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

actually, there's only two shops in my area that sell spraypaint, one has camera's everywhere, and there not fake because they have the tv sscreen thing to show that its running, the opther has the paint locked up in a glass case, so i either buy cheap paint from there or order off the net.

16. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

ahhhhh well that sucks...but i highly doubt they have someone watching the cams, and i doubt they watch each tape if they record them

17. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

yeah but the screen is at the counter and theres always someone at the counter, its real sketchy i just pay, i can rack from on shop but they only have white. anyways, my mum bought me some ironlak yesterday, and i filled an empty krylon can up with dollar paint (dark brown) so i cud use the cap off the ironlaks cause the cheap paint i was using a deadodarant can cap for outlines but it got clogged, so i just did a fill in brown, and i got light green or light pink to do the outline ,w aht should i use, pink or green agains a dark brown fill?

18. si0n

si0n Senior Member

post some flix

19. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

20. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

ok, i did the whole thing with only one cap. im amazed at how good this paint is compared to the dollar paint ive been using. it like would not drip no matter how slowly i moved the can, its so good. the only thing i was annoyed at is the outline is really fat cause i only had one cap to use for the whole thing. anyways, whaddya think?

View attachment 221502