Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

you did a fill on your wall.

2. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

shitfty your names chad?

3. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

nerdx yes, is there something wrong? my rents let me paint in my room...
    and to fen, im not to worried about it, its not my 'legal' name...

4. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

no i just dont feel like painting my room. and if i werer i wouldnt bother with a filll.

5. myl

myl Elite Member

nerdx check your PMs

6. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i just remembered to go back and find this.
    nah man, my sketches and stickers are ok, but i suck at painting.
    i got some different caps and techniques i gotta try but,, anyways.
    now that i see the velu, and not the veinus that it looked like, i like it more as far as the letters. but itd look better if they overlapped a little less, whatever. its not my piece, guy seems to control a can better than me anyways.

next time i see you on aim ill show you a few painted little jawns. they aint nothing good.

set- why do a 2 letter toss when your name is only 3 letters?
    i just dont get it

shifty, i dont even kow what you write, but whatever. the g you keep posting isnt that bad i geuss. its not good though. maybe if it works with your other letters its better than just by itself.

ugh god i have the worst allergies ever.
    this post is very long.

7. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

nerdx-well would you rather see that on the streets or in my room? i have only been writing for about 3 months, and it takes longer then that to be good and beable to put shit up on the streets and not make a fool out of myself...
    no beef or anything but in my opinion you shouldnt be 'bombing' cause in my eyes your not good enough to be bombing/whatever you wanna call it, but what do i know i am a toy, but props to getting up and shit...

8. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

i just think why the fuck would you paint your room if your not going to paint the streets.
    if you dont want people on the steets to see it then you sure as hell dont want to see it.

its not like you need learn some control cause if thats your excuse, its not working.
    doing a fill with a pink dot and a outline, your not going to learn anything from it.

if you dont think my shit is good then we can battle but for now just keep your shit on paper
    and keep the paint at the store where it belongs. not on your walls or in your hands.

9. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

yeh braine, i dont even know what i write either :p but im just trying to find letters that i like, but these are the names im working with right now...shifty, ash one, and ge one...yes im sure there is someone before me with the name ash or ge...

10. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

i just think why the fuck would you paint your room if your not going to paint the streets.
    if you dont want people on the steets to see it then you sure as hell dont want to see it.

its not like you need learn some control cause if thats your excuse, its not working.
    doing a fill with a pink dot and a outline, your not going to learn anything from it.

if you dont think my shit is good then we can battle but for now just keep your shit on paper
    and keep the paint at the store where it belongs. not on your walls or in your hands. [/b][/quote]
    no see i like what i do, i like seeing my work, but i know others dont like seeing toy work, i just like painting im not in this for fame or anything along those lines, and no i dont want to battle you, im sure you would win, and im sure you have been writing longer then me, and was giving you credit for getting up it wasnt sarcasim or anything...

11. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

is plywood too expensive for you?

12. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

no see i like what i do, i like seeing my work, but i know others dont like seeing toy work, i just like painting im not in this for fame or anything along those lines, and no i dont want to battle you, im sure you would win, and im sure you have been writing longer then me, and was giving you credit for getting up it wasnt sarcasim or anything... [/b][/quote]
    mate if your not in it for the fame..what are you in for, graffiti is about getting fame.. feeling the power of seeing your name where ever you go, not looking at a toy throw as you sleep.

13. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

Plywood is actually pretty expensive..

14. krysnum1

krysnum1 Senior Member

nerdx, more can control with yoour shado and your throwie is totaly straight.

15. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

word thanks. yeah when i was filling the shadow it got all jagged i just never went back and re did the outline for it.

16. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

View attachment 221806

I did this while some guy was watching and yelling at me, and he called the cops, so i did it in about 3 minutes......its a shitty version of my RESIN throw!!!

17. -kosr-

-kosr- Senior Member

uhh... put down the paint for now and dont write resin..

18. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

couldnt have said it better myself

19. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

20. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

is that in the headlands?