Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

2. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

3. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

yeah, i did it really fast, i will get a better picture up soon of some of my work.

4. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

WHY???

5. Z FUSE

Z FUSE Senior Member

cuz that guy was rite to yell at u for painting that hahah

6. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

like i said, it was rushed, and i have not been writing for that long, hense why this is in the TOY section!!! DUH!!!!

7. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

i used to make excuses, if YOU dont even think it looks good what did you think people would say? we can only crit what you post. if u know thats not the best you can do, then post something you took your time and what not on.

8. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

that does make alot of sense, but what I want Crit on is the basic Idea of my throw, does anyone like the basic design and idea behind it?

9. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

personaly i dont like it. i would define your letters more and stick to handies or stickers till you have finally have your piece look like you want it to

10. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member

thanx^^ i really need the crits. havent gone that far in the throwie section as u can plainly see.heh

11. elcs

elcs Elite Member

nah dude, it doesnt look good. I know you are starting off and shit and want to make something unique and original...but that doesnt look good. So many "toys" try original stuff but it just looks like shit. Im mean, thats cool that you are trying to do that. But you need to get a basic understanding of graffiti and get some solid stuff down first. I would scrap that if i were you and just start fresh. Just try some bubble letter throws or something for now.

Also...if you know that you are a "toy" and you know that something you did isnt that good...dont post it. People are just going to tear you apart and you'll get discouraged. Ive painted stuff before and thought: "damn...that looks like shit! I cant post that!" Im sure alot of the dudes in this forum have had the same thought.

At your stage, i dont really think you need to be painting. Its kind of a waste of money. I mean, if you have money to spend...then go for it. But if you do paint, paint in a chill spot until you are good. You said some guy was yelling at you? Where were you painting? At your level you need to be chillin under bridges and shit, not painting in public. People dont really like graffiti anyways, they dont need to see bad graffiti. Just keep sketching and post your sketches up for now. Sorry if that was long or if i seemed like an ass. You wanted advice. There ya go. Stick with it though man

12. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

elcs u said it all in a good matter resin is a known name in many places i had a crew RES/RESN only cuz i loved blazing ya no wat im gettin at but ya work on ur structure and keep drawing for awhile maybe start drawin till next summer dont paint or if u wanna paint get some ply wood n do it in ur yard n practice on the plywood for some time... jus my 2cents

SEC

13. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

oh and i can see what ur tryin to get outta ur letters... it wuld look nice if u new wat u were doin a lil more keep it goin n stay up under bridges n tunnels n shit for now!

14. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member

thanx for the advice, and it was under a bridge^^

15. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

16. DeathRow

DeathRow Senior Member

bump for critsss...

17. SeKz

SeKz Senior Member

Hey not fair! haha

18. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

Deathrow, crazy fill, looks ook dont like it that much, but im likin the letter shapes and its looks tight

19. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

20. Blix

Blix Senior Member

Im thinkin ur R still needs work