Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

yea ur can control looks pretty bad siko, the left of the s has loads of overspray aand so does the O. dont blame the paint for drips

2. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

View attachment 226901

dont turn a bomb into a piece with a bunch of added crap.
    just leave it at a bomb.

3. myl

myl Elite Member

yeah, thats really ugly

4. DUF

DUF Senior Member

is that sperm coming out of it?

is that better FEN sorry to upset you master.

5. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

was it necessary to quote that?..and that wasnt funny

6. kore

kore Senior Member

Ok guys, I know the shit sucked, that's why I'm postin in the toy section, but you could at least give me some tips to get better so you won't have to destroy your eyes lookin at some wack flicks. I didn't post it here to hear shit I already know, believe me, I know it sucks, I posted it expecting to get constructive criticism and advice to help me get better. So, can I get some tips instead of lame jokes?

7. ONLY

ONLY Senior Member

heres my shit in my signature, gimme some tips im just getting into it

8. DUF

DUF Senior Member

is it necessary to be such a fucktard. everything i say is a problem to you. what's your fucking deal bro.

9. elcs

elcs Elite Member

then you have come to the wrong place. most of this forum just laughs at stuff. not a whole lot of constructive critism around here.

Welp, here goes. When you start you lines you get drips. You need to not hold the can so long in the same spot when you start your lines. You know what i mean? Look at your picture. When you start your lines do you see the big black circle and then the drips? Yea, thats not because the krylon was watery. its because you didnt start moving fast enough and you made it drip. Also it looks like the speed of your outline is really inconsistant. Do you see how some of the lines are really faint but some of the others are real bold? Its faint because you were going to fast or didnt have it pointed at the wall right or were too far away. Keep the can the same distance from the wall and move it the same speed and dont stay in the same spot for so long because thats why you are getting those drips! As far at your letter structure goes, its really weak. There is really no flow to it at all. None of the letters really look good. You need to do something else with the O. The two lines in the middle are pretty toy. Just practice a TON in your blackbook. I wouldnt worry about painting right now. You wont really get anything out of it. Keep it up though and define your own style. Post your sketches in the blackbook thread and get help there. Id stay away from paint for a while. Unless you have a vast and disposable income. If you do insist on painting hang out under bridges and in tunnles and places like that. You will learn can control and how to make the letters proportional and stuff like that, but you REALLY need to work on letter structure above all of that. Hope that helps.

10. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

why are you wearing a resp? your outside.

and that thing on the wall. is really ugly.

11. kore

kore Senior Member

then you have come to the wrong place. most of this forum just laughs at stuff. not a whole lot of constructive critism around here.

Welp, here goes. When you start you lines you get drips. You need to not hold the can so long in the same spot when you start your lines. You know what i mean? Look at your picture. When you start your lines do you see the big black circle and then the drips? Yea, thats not because the krylon was watery. its because you didnt start moving fast enough and you made it drip. Also it looks like the speed of your outline is really inconsistant. Do you see how some of the lines are really faint but some of the others are real bold? Its faint because you were going to fast or didnt have it pointed at the wall right or were too far away. Keep the can the same distance from the wall and move it the same speed and dont stay in the same spot for so long because thats why you are getting those drips! As far at your letter structure goes, its really weak. There is really no flow to it at all. None of the letters really look good. You need to do something else with the O. The two lines in the middle are pretty toy. Just practice a TON in your blackbook. I wouldnt worry about painting right now. You wont really get anything out of it. Keep it up though and define your own style. Post your sketches in the blackbook thread and get help there. Id stay away from paint for a while. Unless you have a vast and disposable income. If you do insist on painting hang out under bridges and in tunnles and places like that. You will learn can control and how to make the letters proportional and stuff like that, but you REALLY need to work on letter structure above all of that. Hope that helps. [/b][/quote]
    Alright, thanks for the help. I know that drips get there from keepin the can in the same place for a long time, but I could've sworn I wasn't doin that. Whatever, I was tired. I'll go sketch and work on my letter structure and all that now :D

12. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

drips also happen if your spraying to close. you have to find the spot where its solid enough but doesnt drip and you dont have to move your hand 1000 miles and hour.

13. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

fuck you DUF i never said anything to you before, so shut your fucking mouth and go paint the streets

14. DUF

DUF Senior Member

yeah you have said the same thing. and that i wasnt funny.

15. DUF

DUF Senior Member

im cool bro sorry i was a dickfuck. didnt take my meds today.

16. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

everyone (as in everyone; not dropping names) should stop bitching with excuses. no one else cares. settle shit over PM.
    keep the flicks of painted shit comin though. thats what this thread is for

17. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

are you sure?.....that dopes fucked up my brain so i cant remeber very much

18. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

:D

i dont know. haha

19. -coze-

-coze- New Member

bad quality, i took it on my sk2, what do u think, i know the letters are fucked up but.. w/e
    ai51.photobucket.com_albums_f370_joeyobrien_piece.jpg

20. DUF

DUF Senior Member

haha tell me about it dude.