Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

everyone on here will tell you the same thing motherfucker. Shut the fuck up how old are you like 15? Find me, get cut. I fucking dare you.

2. AllGirlsSluts

AllGirlsSluts Member

haha your stupid just shut up its fuckin graff...go play your marc ecko gettin up

3. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

so ur a lot older than 15 and ur still shite?

Sorry just joinin in :p

4. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

:lol: You called me dumb? I'm quite certain you're nowhere near as smart as i am, but that's beside the point. The point is that you are not good yet. Your shit is ugly and people don't want to see it. Not regular city people EVERYONE. I was being civil in the first post, but your shit looks like you scooped it out of a three year old's ass, and smeared it all over a wall. Eat shit, stay in school, you suck at graffiti, and i don't play video games.

5. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

all this shit needs to stop. its one thing to talk shit on someone if your actually good.
    but just quit with all the beefing.

6. poopis

poopis Senior Member

does it really matter what game another plays? I mean it's just entertainment... I dunno how many times I seen someone shit on that game.

7. ONLY

ONLY Senior Member

thats a pretty sick spot

8. poopis

poopis Senior Member

[/b][/quote]
    Nerd that looks pretty descent Imo. Your R needs alittle work, even though I can't see the full think....I wish i had some paint :( i really need a job.

9. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

ok kiddies, no more fighting...

Allgirlsaresluts.....he is right, your one liner would be sick if you added a bit more style to it, but right now, its just a really basic bubble throw.... no beef, just telling you...thats what this is for...getting crits on your stuff....I like it...just work on it...and those 2 names look hilarious together.......KUNTMONER!!!!!!!

10. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

lol, I dont care how much someone shits on that game, it was ment as an rpg style game based on graffiti.... I love thats game, i played it till i beat it....it was a great game as far as games go...yeah, it could have used alot more in depth look at actual graffiti, but i think they did a GREAT job...i mean, think about it, there game designers...not writers...now i would l9ike to see a writer help make a graff game...that would be a sick game :)

11. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

I actually laughed out loud when I read this! LOL!

Get cut! ROFL! Stupid fucking E-thugs, now they're mexican too.

12. poopis

poopis Senior Member

lol, I dont care how much someone shits on that game, it was ment as an rpg style game based on graffiti.... I love thats game, i played it till i beat it....it was a great game as far as games go...yeah, it could have used alot more in depth look at actual graffiti, but i think they did a GREAT job...i mean, think about it, there game designers...not writers...now i would l9ike to see a writer help make a graff game...that would be a sick game :) [/b][/quote]
    They used real writers(NYC writers mostly Ket,daze,cope2,Ja... ya know) help for like some on the info and lettering styles, but I see what your saying though if like a good game design company and some sick writers get in it :eek: and as long as its like free roam too...I hate places with boundaries, but theres sooooo many Ideas that I have... got off topic a lil but w/e. And why does the word "Stab, or cut" fall into the racial catigorie of mexicans? I mean other race's will stab/ cut your ass besides mexicans.

13. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

14. poopis

poopis Senior Member

it looks very euro style... Uuum all i can say is sketch you dont have any letter structure what so ever in it man, stick to the books for a while dude.

15. alive

alive Banned

pezz, post in the bbook section and ill help u

MICODOTT.
    THE KID BITCHING WITH HIM.

you both need to shut the fuck up. u wasted 3 pages of this fucking thead. listen to me. MICODOTT. u are wack. times 10. im not gonna apologize. its the truth. tough love. u wanna get better? come to the bbooks and ill help you. pissed off? battle me. ill burn you. same goes for the other kid. MICO the only thing uve improvede is ur can control. its good. but thats not what graffiti is about. its about the letters on. and u need intense help and practice with them.

the only reason you should be painting as a toy is for can control in chill spots. mico, since ur now proficient at that, stop painting. i dont care where it is. sketch. a lot.

peace.

16. ONLY

ONLY Senior Member

17. alive

alive Banned

excuse me. just saw this.

if graffiti is a side anything for you. fuck off. leave. right now. never come back. dont bother replying. graffiti cant be a side project. its gotta be a way of life. or whats the fucking point?

listen everyone.

graffiti nowadays is about getting up. if u cant see urself oneday devoting ur life to this, painting seroiusly EVERY day. racking paint. risking everything. then fuck off. y the fuck would u wanna do it then? so u can boast to ur friends? to work in a fucking gallery? to draw ur fucking friends names? what the fuck. thats cheapening graffiti. and if ur here, u obviously care about it and its culture and its reputation. so why the fuck would u wanna cheapen it like that? fuckk off.

anyone pissed at me now? wanna battle me? bring it the fuck on.

i will burn you.

---------------------------------------------------------------

ONLY, ur can control is fine now, so stop painting and SKETCH SKETCH SKETCH. post in the bbook thread and ill help u if u ask

peace

18. Holy-Mayham-Batman!

Holy-Mayham-Batman! Member

ai144.photobucket.com_albums_r163_graff44_devyz.jpg

I've only painted once before this. I don't think it came out too horrible. And before anyone starts ranting about "ruining a wall for the better writers", this was done in a warehouse. It's just a practice spot.

I'm open to critizim and advice.

19. alive

alive Banned

camt see it all that well. dont make the Y bigger in the tail like that. dont worry about fancy fills. ur can control is decent now. so stop painting and sketch sketch sketch.

post in the bbook section. a lot. i will help u if u ask.

peace.

20. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member