Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. alive

alive Banned

ur control is good enough for now. sketch. post in the bbook thread and if u ask ill help u.

2. Holy-Mayham-Batman!

Holy-Mayham-Batman! Member

Yeah, I wasn't sure about the fill, I just wanted to try it. It came a lot better in the sketch book. Thanks for the advice

3. ONLY

ONLY Senior Member

its not everyones goal to get up, some people enjoy the art form and want to get better, i am just beginning and eventually i might dedicate more, but graffiti is what u make it not a life commitement, its art not seleling ur soul to the devil <_<

4. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

the one to the left it says yuk it was so rainy i think a tropical depression hit or something
    ai37.photobucket.com_albums_e86_Xcel3_Photo54_1.jpg
    critz on the one on the left

5. poopis

poopis Senior Member

looks good there just make your middle line on your Y to the left alittle it looks too close to the right.

6. alive

alive Banned

looks oldschool nice. work on keeping ur letters the same width. and work on ur dropshadow.

7. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

yuk, the bottom of the K is too small. the legs of the k should be about same size as the
    buldge at the bottom of the U to keep it all in perspective.

8. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^graffiti is what ever you want it to be.

9. alive

alive Banned

thats not true.

graffiti is a way of life. and anyone that looks at it as a hobby is insulting it. to me, thats like, i dunno what religion are you?

say ur christian

well then thats like me learning about christianity as a hobby.
    its so much more then a hobby.
    u gotta give it the respect it deserves.

10. poopis

poopis Senior Member

fuck alive right a book about this shit cause you have the right words and knowledge, also you know what to say about the life of graf. But I really think the book idea would be pretty cool when I read like the 6 post you had about graff ,and explanations of it n shit "BOOK" poped in my mind...

11. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

basically alive is sayin that people that come in here and bust out some shity ass sketches taht they think are so hot, but really are just nuts, no structure or anything. They come in here thinking they are the shit, and then people tell them whats really up and they get pissed off. Then alive comes in saying how this is a lifestyle and hes actually worked at it. Hes put in his time and porgressed whichs is exactly what these kids are coiming in and are basically saying they dont want to do. They just want to magiacally be great and king of there little shitty town and think they are the shit. But really its something that comes overtime. Something that you have to work twards, and when people dont agree with this it gets people ticked. People that have put thier effort in and worked at it, get mad cause people seem to think its a hobby when it really isnt. Basically if you think graff is a hobby, then just stop now cause youre not going to go anywhere with it. Your just wasting time now if your eventually giong to quit, so save your time and go now.

12. DUF

DUF Senior Member

fist off dude. i was trying to defend you. second of at least my shit is legible and have something going for my i only started 2 months ago your shit hasnt progressed at all in over a year that's pretty sad dude. so you start talking shit about me after i was trying to help you out you can suck a cock and choke on in. and now your calling me out on a battle. your so tough dude. i was totally ripping on the guy making fun of you and now im the center of all your anger and hate your real smart dude.

13. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

where have u been?

14. YarHarHar

YarHarHar Senior Member

not looking at gay excusses for tags obviously..

15. FAB

FAB Member

AllGIrlsluts I used to hit up with a crew called A2B an one of theirs wrote CUNT i juss thougt i wouldnt realy see that named used as ofthen or as common.
    heres some of their stuff.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9066/frei011pb9.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5750/frei012tt0.jpg
    heres a dedication piece by CUNT

KACE
    [Broken External Image]:http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8669/inter013at8.jpg

BOMB
    [Broken External Image]:http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8715/frei014ql4.jpg

16. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

all of their shit is incredibly stupid looking and non-wall worthy...

17. FAB

FAB Member

SHifted listen to your dumb ass biting ur throw from a movie looking self.
    and yes u did from a movie called TRANSIT. i might have the wrong movie tho.

18. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

haha suck my dick u defensive bitch.

i was asking how could u miss everyone always talking about it.

some hate it some like it, but the thing is... im sure its got more ups than u do.

19. contraband

contraband Senior Member

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  20. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

oooweee them fightin words...get your facts straight before you try to get at me

i didnt bite shit off any movie

and your a bit defensive of a crew that isnt even yours arent you?

even if it is yours...it sucks, and its not wall worthy, and ill bet you anyone here besides yourself will agree with me

id be one pissed motherfucker if i saw that on my property, not because its vandalism, but because it looks like shit

thers reasons why peaople wait off to paint, and practice 1st before they go throw their shit on a wall

im no futura 2000, or w/e but atliest i know my limits

and go on to explain what i bit