Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. prank

prank Senior Member

definatly work on ur letter structure

i dont rly like it no offense

2. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

dear god, yes. a girl rights. nooo reason to make all these comments about how its "hot" thats shes into it. i'm sure everyone wishes their girlfriend was into bombing. but shes just here for actual crits to get better on stuff.

annnd by the way, jelis. i think i said this before, but i think you should stop painting for now, and JUSt sketch for a few months and pick up a can again then. your can control isnt too bad, so when you DO get good letters, you shouldnt have much trouble putting them on a wall. ;)

3. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

i disagree on the not painting for a while, im guessing it depends on the person,but i fell like going out in the field is better than sketching, i also have a short attention span so boming calms me down xD.

4. Blix

Blix Senior Member

that "b" dont look right wit the "a" and "p"

5. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

the reason for not going out and bombing is because for a very long time, you will suck. and when your good you wont want to see it, and everyone whos already good, doesnt want to see it either. so just paint every so often just to keep up can control, and then when you get good, and MANY people who are BETTER then you say your good, then go and paint as much as your little heart desires.

EDIT-all of you, STOP fighting, its pointless e-beef, theres been not enough flicks on the last 4 or 5 pages.

6. alive

alive Banned

[/b][/quote]
    well, uve alrdy gotten enough attention, but since no one else has posted pics in the last few pages, heres some crits.
    by the way, fuck all these idiots, i will treat you no differently from anyone else, cuz quite frankly, i dont give a shit if ur a boy or a girl. ur on a graffiti forum, not a dating site. and im not being overharsh, im better then you, so if you want to improve, listen.

dont try to piece. ur not nearly good enough yet. stick to throws if u insist on painting.
    get all ur letters the same size + width
    dont use 3d on throws, use drop shadow.
    ur stickers are the worst. stop doing them. you dont need them. if u want ur name up, tag it. otherwise, sketch on paper. speaking of that, i advice that u dont paint anymore untill youve worked in the blackbook thread and gotten "approved" but thats ur choice, it might be good to get up some can control.

dont ever use more then 3 colors on a throw. after that, it defeats the point, as well as looks like shit at ur lvl.

ur color choices suck. stick to black and white for now, maybe one extra color for the forcefield to pop, itl make things easier, let u focus on the letters.

come to the blackbook thread and post blockbuster letters. dont know what they are? look it the fuck up. u gotta know your terms + ur history.

no colors, no 3d, no effects, no style. basic. then u slowly build on it. but u gotta master the basics.

sad truth is, chances are youll drop out, not b/c ur a girl, b/c the turnover rate in the toy forum is tremendous. if you want, you can pm me for extra help, if you listen to my advice. this goes for all of you who would like some extra help.

uhhhhhh ive lost track of what ive said alrdy, so that means its time to stop

peace.

7. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

that, that right there, along with some good sketches, is why alive is in BSC. ;)

8. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

tried out my new throw

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_new013.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_new015.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_new012.jpg
    not a throw but whatever
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_new014.jpg

9. alive

alive Banned

mad nice. but the D isnt quiet defined enough in any of that. in the throws it looks like another O. and in the tag it looks like a 2.
    but ill, and certainly some of the best in this thread.

only the blue ones though, that black throw is shit. ha. sry.

peace.

10. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

haha yeah the black one is a coulple months old. thanks for the crits though

11. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

the reason for not going out and bombing is because for a very long time, you will suck. and when your good you wont want to see it, and everyone whos already good, doesnt want to see it either. so just paint every so often just to keep up can control, and then when you get good, and MANY people who are BETTER then you say your good, then go and paint as much as your little heart desires.

EDIT-all of you, STOP fighting, its pointless e-beef, theres been not enough flicks on the last 4 or 5 pages. [/b][/quote]
    once again it goes differently for people, i learn more things by going out instead of sketching, you can only sketch so much till you fucking loose yer marbles ya dig? Im not saying dont sketch, but i am saying find what works for that individual.

12. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

what im saying, your can control develops ALOT faster then your letters, so for a little while just sketch then after like 3 months, paint OCASIONALLY so you ewill have good can control when you have good letters. so im not saying dont paint. and once you get better you will understand what im saying and WHY im saying it.

13. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

you tagged a fucking storefront? thats kinda shitty, man. and your letter structure definitely needs work. [/b][/quote]
    thats a prety shitty thing to do to that store, you should be ashamed, now cut me a switch from that tree and come hear so i can beat your ass

14. NiL

NiL Elite Member

It's all pretty shitty looks like all the wack shit I see on schools I pass on the way to school.

15. Twitch1

Twitch1 Member

16. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Man I aint feeling that bomb whatever it says too cluterd.

17. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

:lol: my hard headness makes me blind once again, im begining to understand where your coming from. Im looking at my black book and my sketching can use A LOT more work...that shit looked cool like a month ago, but now the shit looks mad sketchy,ya dig?

18. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

bump

19. poopis

poopis Senior Member

Badap badaap baa I'm lovin it...seriously good shit man, Your blue throws look WAAAAY better than that black one...man i wish i had me some fat caps too... :*(

20. koper

koper Banned

it's not bad Stonk, but thats only because you bit 3 of the letters straight up from Cope2.

Be more original man. Also, it reads POEO