Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. poopis

poopis Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://www.robotswillkill.com/graffiti/09242006004057Image002.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_new013.jpg

no...not really his O may seem like one but if you think about it...thats a pretty basic O thousands of peole use em so not really a bit cope wasnt the first to make an O like that, ALSO his E's look nothing like copes neither does his P's...No I'm not taking sides I'm just trying to stop this before the Ethuggieness comes out.

2. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

yea hi def. wasn't trying to bite copes. what do you suggest to hlep out the d?

3. alive

alive Banned

try working somethign like a |``||```|
    | | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    ------------

shape with a hole in the middle. if that makes ANY sense. so you see that there a straight line there u know? FUCK it didnt work. i cant get it to show the spacing. o well. define the straight stroke by seperating it with a short line. hope that helps.

and btw, koper, if u werent koper, ppl would be bitching + bitching to you right now. but they think cuz ur koper, they wont. well i dont give a shit. with all due respect, those are very basic letters. and if you wanna get really into it, he doesnt have a C, so there goes that. The O, fine maybe. but come on, how fucking basic can you get. the E he doesnt pull up like cope. the P he doesnt pull up, and cope doesnt have the point. so. ur wrong.

peace.

4. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

:lol: my hard headness makes me blind once again, im begining to understand where your coming from. Im looking at my black book and my sketching can use A LOT more work...that shit looked cool like a month ago, but now the shit looks mad sketchy,ya dig? [/b][/quote]
    exactly!
    once youve been writing a litttle while, you start to realize that if you were to go paint something, in a few weeks or a months, youd realize how absurdly wack it was. so THATS why you SHOULD hold up on painting, NOONE does but you should, because theres really no reason to go paint everywhere when you suck.

5. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

poed ur handy is cool

throwies are nothing new tho

6. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

oh yeah because cope's throw is so non-generic.

shutup

7. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

8. koper

koper Banned

LOL, you guys is crazy. That is a straight up bite, obvious as fuck. Doesnt matter if the E is not the exact same, that is still the same E cope uses, sure that one photo isnt the exact same but... nonetheless.

My point is, sure Cope has an extremely generic throwup, but that doesnt mean you can just take the letters from it. Take one alrght, but to take 3 without changing anything, no originality at all there.

All im saying is be original. Sure, use those letters as a starting point, but do not straight up copy them like that.

9. enuf.

enuf. Senior Member

i think you should start painting. that's just my opinion. i understand all this stuff but if you don't paint you lose. graffiti to some is about being out bombin shit and getting up. to others it's about mad skills. idk what it is to you. dam, im clogging up this thread with my senseless talk. don't worry ill post a pic sometime.

10. beke

beke Senior Member

yo im looking for someone who lives on the west island to paint with bc everyone i know wont go with me??? anyone west island montreal here?

11. capo93

capo93 Senior Member

sry my brother didnt sign out of his account that was me

12. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

13. 5yn

5yn Senior Member

thats a prety shitty thing to do to that store, you should be ashamed, now cut me a switch from that tree and come hear so i can beat your ass [/b][/quote]
    OH SHIT I PAINTED A SCHOOL UNIFORM STORE now i am a bad guy all of a sudden? haha like i give a fuck

14. koper

koper Banned

The real tome -> TOME

15. 5yn

5yn Senior Member

so? theres like a million people that write and u dont think over time there gunna be people picking the same name as others? cause theres only so many names out there

16. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

well until you level up to his shit homie then stay to the paper, because honestly your shit looks rushed, and its ugly as fuck. your lines look like you were drunk, you don't even fill your shit in, and your 3d is wack and messed up in so many places. Why don't you stick to the books and stop causing people's eyes to bleed at your shit.

EDIT: Don't be so cocky, your a toy like all of us and he was just trying to help you out. And so am I.

17. koper

koper Banned

And there may be a million people writing but there are more than a million ways to combine letters to come up with a completely unique name.

And yes, that shit is ugly as fuck, keep it to the blackbook until you hit puberty atleast

18. 5yn

5yn Senior Member

fuck black books i'm not here to draw sumthing pretty i'm just here to get my name up boys

19. Necro-

Necro- Senior Member

shut. the. fuck. up. you. mark. ecko's. getting. up. fag.

you may be getting you name up but noone's going to know you for anything but a fucking toy and a lousy artist.

20. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

thats the worst attitude to have toward graff, why have a name up when your stuff is ugly? so everyone can be like "oh thats that kid tome, he goes around town making things look hideous just so we recognize his made up name"

looked through the past couple pages and theres not much i can say, poed your tag is pretty nice, your throw is boring. make the hole in the d more d shaped rather than o shaped, and try to add a little style to those letters, the points arent really doing you any justice.

jelis, tome, sketch. your stuff is retardedly basic bubble letters that forth graders draw on their school folders. no disrespect but theres no point in getting up if you just look like an 11 year old hooligan got a can and had the balls to write on stuff.