Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

noam12 hes telling you to shut up, cause your the one in the closet if you dont get the saying "on the rag"
    enough of this, both of you shut up

2. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

lol why is everyone making it sound like same size letters are for like nazis or sum shit, i never said make them same size or ill kill ur family or fuck diff sizes, do it my way bitch! dear god u ppl take it so serisosly..

but ima crit again..i still like ur shoes and the 3d is a kinda weird on the o [/b][/quote]
    thats not bad but take more time on your fills

3. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

looks fucken sick trashhh i love your shit ay, even if you start postin in the big boys forum may i ask nicely that you post in here aswell its such good inspiration :D

4. Ume

Ume Moderator

5. Fate

Fate Elite Member

6. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

graduation day!!!
    very noice

7. Cheat

Cheat Member

graduation day!!!
    very noice [/b][/quote]
    Wow, Thats amazing man. I was just a bout to say "Why are you posting here?" But apparently you think you still need work. lol (which you dont man, i think its awesome)
    here is a friend of mine's piece... We are still toys but I thought his came out quite well... (the whole fade thing)

[Broken External Image]:http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3452/snuf4lz7.jpg

any suggestions for him?

8. 0000

0000 Senior Member

Wow, Thats amazing man. I was just a bout to say "Why are you posting here?" But apparently you think you still need work. lol (which you dont man, i think its awesome)
    here is a friend of mine's piece... We are still toys but I thought his came out quite well... (the whole fade thing)

[Broken External Image]:http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3452/snuf4lz7.jpg

any suggestions for him? [/b][/quote]

thats a dope peice man no need to posty here anymore

9. Borat:

Borat: Senior Member

i agree. its so dope.

10. Cheat

Cheat Member

Color Place ftw. Lmfao.

11. Rust.905

Rust.905 Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  12. cookies!

cookies! Senior Member

13. Cheat

Cheat Member

And by the way, I wasnt talking about Trash's piece, I was talking about "Snuf" If I could get my friend some critz on his?

14. sank one

sank one Senior Member

sry to say but its horrible... he needs to stick to his bb and not ruin the walll... and work on that handie, cause its gross..

15. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

i finally managed to get a converter for my paint cans. now i can use more than one cap wahee.

crits?

View attachment 251763

16. d_g

d_g Elite Member

A male to female cap converter? If so, let me know what it's like, wanna be able to do something decent with all this export I just got.

The throw is good, I think it needs a little more concistancy with the bottom of the letters though.

17. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

Yeah, I have trouble keeping all the bottom halfs of the letters circles, I don't know why.

Yep, a male to female and female to male. It works great. Sometimes the paint splutters and you gotta read the instructions to fix it, but yeah, it is fixable when the paint leaks out, and that's only happened to me about once or twice and once i fixed it it goes fine.

Btw, trash that peice is real hot, as you have already been told the last 5 pages haha, but yeah, you've improved heaps since I last saw your stuff, can't say the same for myself :angry:

18. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Nice.

Is it the one they have for sale at the butcher shop? Cause I thought it was a little overpriced but then again I haven't used it.

19. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

did this today and um yeh, some of the lines are a bit dodgey but they dont look to bad in the pic, i just gotta work on keepin my lines nice n straight and i hsould be on the money lol.

crits would be awsome

[Broken External Image]:http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6223/hpim2974zd5.jpg

20. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

Nice.

Is it the one they have for sale at the butcher shop? Cause I thought it was a little overpriced but then again I haven't used it. [/b][/quote]
    yeah thats it, it does seem overpriced, but i couldnt find one anywhere else.