Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Chalk

Chalk Senior Member

trash really liking those colors man.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v495_k_vandal_chalk_nh_2.jpg
    rather disapointed in this. ran out of paint so i couldn't go back and trim edges. the color i wanted to use for 3d froze and my caps kept clogging. oh well you win some you lose some.

2. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

3. 0000

0000 Senior Member

yea loadsa ppl have liked this but bumpppp.... was done in the rain

Cheu with more practice itll be sweet
    sky i think its a bit too complicated with the fills n shiz, i like the Res tho not feelin the Sk as much [/b][/quote]
    that train is sick the def not toy

4. terower

terower Senior Member

IMO, this is the best fill I've ever seen from you. I like this alot better than some of the crazy fills you usually have. I think your shit looks shit with just two colors, probably even one fill and an outline and that's it would look sick too.

5. Billburg

Billburg Senior Member

hey trash that fill is nice, but whos it over????

6. Lazlow

Lazlow Member

Tap that ass after you were done? :lol:

7. karmatikal

karmatikal Senior Member

8. Billburg

Billburg Senior Member

i like the hallow one with the redoutline exept (sp) the m

9. elcs

elcs Elite Member

well...i love this style. this is lookin good, but needs a lot of work. work on the bubbles you got in the background. work on keeping them more circular. the fill is decent. you drop shadow is waaaaaaaaay off. you need to focus on one point as a light source. you have multiple and it doesnt make sense. the white highlights are just randomly placed in your fill. they need to be on one side of each letter facing the light source. what highlights basically are is a "glare" created by the light source. the drop shadow is pretty self explanitory...its just a shadow created by the light source. clean up the lines too, but the letter structure itself is pretty good. keep it up, i like this style. but you really need to work on that stuff before you move on.

10. .Smoke.

.Smoke. Member

Karma- I can dig it.

11. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

yo sky 5 those flixs were sick

12. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

13. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

missread sorry!

14. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

Billburg its over some guy mase.. he aint up at all and it wasnt very good, and to the guy on the last page it aint a train its a truck

15. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

work on yours alltogther :p

16. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

just some shit from the weekend...it was snowing mad hard the night we did this..more flix but not of my shit..
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v230_bigtymerz108_hollows.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v230_bigtymerz108_greyandpink.jpg
    ^wall totally obsorbed the paint haha didnt realize till after i uploaded the pic...w.e

17. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Pesk - yeah first picture looks a little rushed, but fairly good. 2nd picture...sorry man.

Cheu- your letters look a little off, the fill is uneven and looks bad, the letters and fill stand out the most, but also work on the 3-d some spots are a little messed up and also if you were going for a shine in the top right...finish it.

Chalk- some of the bars seem a little off, wish you could have brought that H out more, I thought the green was an odd color to mix with those but your painting looks nice letters are on their way I just dont like how they bend so much.

Karma - I love your throw..texture makes the 1st one look better but I love the colors on the 2nd one.

Sky- dude on those pieces back there your shit is too crazy in my opinion...It extends too much this way bends too much that way and because its already that crazy with that fill it just makes it worse. I'd say do a little simpler in either letter structure or fill.

Trash- I like the colors...your letter structure though needs the most work, you are a pro painter, just I dont like the arrow off the end of the R which throws it at a funky angle..The A looks too squashed the H is too small..Id say open it up overlap

Molotow- that piece looked the best when it was just the bars sketched...that fill was too crazy for you to not define the letters more. Your painting is good, or your paint is good, your letters looked good, but you messed em up.

18. area52crew

area52crew Senior Member

karma's throw's coming along nice i think you just need to work on your handstyle a little bit to get a dope tag rockin' with it

19. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

hahhahaa wow FUCK AWOKE your so hardcore..... :rolleyes:

Molotow.....piece is wack, you trace that character to?

Cheu....that style is dope, with a little more practise it gonna kill

Pesk.....fucking sick, always loved your throwups

Trash....colours are gross and to many random extensions, i do like your handy's though

20. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

oh god.
    Fen your molotow response made me actually lol.