Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. I<3Trendz

I<3Trendz Senior Member

2. Yusef

Yusef Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  3. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

4. mosezone

mosezone Senior Member

atlok- the first looks pretty good, except the big thing on the bottom of the S is sort of out of place. and in the other two, the letter structure doesn't look very good, but you've got some goood can control.

first time painting this throw. can't see the whole thing because my phone's flash is shitty. crits?
    View attachment 324959

5. berk@acheph

berk@acheph Member

Yo Main,looking Good.do More Strait Letter Shit Like That White One You Got There,just Add A Better Fill,then Experiment With Little Ad Ons .focus On One Line At A Time.and Take Your Time..
    AND LOOSE THAT LITTLE SQUIGGLE ON THE S MSC.PLAYED OUT. BUT GOOD OVERALL.
    ai152.photobucket.com_albums_s167_acktrack_todayspics029pf7.jpg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  6. Yusef

Yusef Senior Member

yo thanks berk, shits dope dude. letters nice and that can is fuckin dope. illin

7. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

berk- it would be so much better if the whole thing was red or a solid dark color.
    i dont like the lime on white.
    but beside that....its dope.

8. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

yo mosez dope throwie i like yellow fills. back in the day when i wrote PLONE i would always use yellow fills. and ya i like the squiggle thing

9. harry

harry Senior Member

View attachment 325077

hey i just did that a minute ago i know i need to clean it up but are there any more crits for it it says sm

thankss...

10. LikeOner

LikeOner Senior Member

harry - no sir i dont like it. letters are out of proportion and dont look good. go simple. 3-d is pretty fucked looking, forcefield as well. go to the new to graff thread. stick to blackbooks, or at least some wood in your back yard, if thats not where this is.

11. undergroundanimal

undergroundanimal Senior Member

thnx for the feedback everyone...

Main:your piece looks nice and clean and
    the M + N of your hollows aswell but i would fix the shape
    of the A&I and try to make the shape more like the m&n..

Atlok:I really like the last 2 pieces you made especially the last one, great fillin and love the shadow.. for the first one: im not really feelin that s, iwould change the bottom or top because now the bottom looks really big and top very small..

mosez:i think i like that throwie but can`t see it to well:(

Berk:i like the letterstructure and the spraycan, the piece looks clean to but i don`t really like the white/lime combination either..

Harry:likeoner is right..start simple..sketch alot..and when you can dream your throwups than start to do some hallows or simple throwups..when you can do that and have some cancontrol add some shadow and a forcefield..

12. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

Berk - Keep posting!
    Harry - For throwups dont use so many colors and do multiple shadows and 3d and forcefields because it just starts to look like fruit salad.

13. Rank-oner!

Rank-oner! Senior Member

DAMNNN ATMOS!!!! that piece is FIRE. I like the T change and those colors are like BAPE camo haha man thats nice!

14. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member

sm- see the bottom of you "m"? yeah well the line septerating the two..."legs"? lol idk yeah it should be thinner. and loose that crazy spider man thing outside the force.

15. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

you need alot of work

16. tha.dank.bomber

tha.dank.bomber Senior Member

neka

my buddy did this kashiznit and i used the rest of his white on a shitty ass bomb, some crits for the guy without an account

Attached Files:

17. tha.dank.bomber

tha.dank.bomber Senior Member

haqha

Attached Files:

18. mexico

mexico Member

That Atmos is so fantastic, I love the colors. SM work on lines, and like other stuff too.

19. the.sate

the.sate Senior Member

atmos, good use of those colors.

20. harry

harry Senior Member

View attachment 325575

eh theres the full version slerm is the word and no i dident cheat in that slerm battle i liked the word and occasionally use it now wel i tried to clean it up and use less colors and shit i know the drop shadow is fucked and the force field isnt as tight as it should be but anything else would be nice...?