Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Tonberry

Tonberry Senior Member

I think EKES needs to stick to the blackbook (no offense, just don't waste paint until you're not completely toy).

SARTO, that is better then you're buddy, but still needs work. For now, Most of the letters are fine, I would only just fix the R, The begining of it should probably connect to the whole letter, instead of having a line go through it. And shorten the tail on the T, maybe even remove it. Tails on Ts aren't cool.

And bitches love the arrows.

2. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

3. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Joga - I like to see youre trying to progress and try new things, but seriously man...If I saw that where im staying...I would burn it so quick. The letters, handy, control, all need a bit of tuning up. I would do at least 100 of those on paper before I started bombin it everywhere again. Just trying to help homie.

4. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

you dont understand...ive been writing for almost 3 years...it doesnt make any sense..i put my shit on paper and post it up places and people are all like..yeah..yeah that shit looks good..but when I actually paint it..its a different thing..my purpose in going out at night is to work on my can control..ive been in the books for too long..drawing is not goign to help my can control..honestly i do about 100 of those daily while im at work because im bored out of my ass

5. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Ok, well then find a bridge, or any nice chill spot and practice. I luckily started out being able to paint my boys garage so I started with can control and shitty letters. All im sayin is, I would get my control down before I started bombin it everywhere, just so when people start seeing your work, they wont wish they hadnt.

6. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

please change your name, near is a chi-town town writer who is really fuckin good, that looks pretty good too, especially for only being your second piece, but seriously turn the r to a p, or the n to an m....

@hateraid, i was just tellin c3zr a story about a kid i met, who i thought would be able to fuckin school me, based on his AMAZING blackbook, so i asked him to go writing with me, and he was just horrible, i mean bad, and it was because he spent all day writing with markers, so he got really good at markers, if you spend all day writing with paint, youll get dope with paint..

@riot, dont get around freights anymore until you can at least repesct the rules, you just straight fuckin capped some important numbers, and if theres not enough room for you on a car dont go over the last 3-4 letters of someone elses painting, there is still plenty room on the trains

7. 631

631 Member

rasek- im likeing your simples

8. Hater-AiD~>

Hater-AiD~> Elite Member

there in lies the problem...i have people tellin me to go paint..and then i turn around and go paint..and then people who want me to go back to books

i understand that chill spots are cool..but im in another city every week because i work out of town..im not too familiar with this area so me and my boy just go out wherever we can

9. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Well there ya go, I can only give you advice based on my situation. After all, it all comes down to you homie. I honestly just dont like throws too much. You can only get better by continuing to paint and draw. Each piece is only as good as the next one.

10. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

well then paint where you can, and just keep it to real low key spots, take your time, one thing i learned about graffiti through my job (painting cars) is that the speed at which you get things done will increase naturaly, but in the begining you should take your time, but you should really be practicing with a can too. get a big piece of wood or dry wall, and a thin cap, make straight lines over and over again, then get a second color and make equally straight lines, make the lines next to each other but touching, without going over the first lines....

11. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

hey hammer time, that sucks to hear about the other near. Is it acceptable that my entire name is nearly dead? I searched on all the big graff sites before using near and the only person i saw alot of wasnt a traditional graff writer, he did portraits. So if i sign my pieces nearly dead would i be cool? Im attached to the name lol. Mear is a decent name though.

12. Narotik

Narotik Member

ai326.photobucket.com_albums_k439_narotik_5points_1.jpg

5 ptz NY . I didn't know shit about letter structure at the time so I just did this.

critz well appreciated.

13. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

that looks pretty cool but i have no idea what it is

14. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Over all structure is good and i like your approach i just think you need to keep practicing your can control really cause you can see the un-steadyness in your curves and extentions. Other than that i like it, not many people rock 2 letters so i say keep rockin it!

15. Narotik

Narotik Member

Shit...sorry, bigger pic.

ai326.photobucket.com_albums_k439_narotik_5points.jpg

If you can't see it from that I just straight out fucking suck haha.

again, 5ptz NY
    Critz

16. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

17. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

18. Narotik

Narotik Member

haha, yeah, shit, fuck it, I'm not even gonna blame it on the pic. Yeah its a tree, it was the start of a BG I was gonna do but there wasn't enough paint to really get into it.

19. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

it looks really cool its just abstract ha

20. Narotik

Narotik Member

yeah, I don't know. When I was coming up I saw shit from Dali and Escher and it just took me. I'm the kind of toy that don't care if you can read it and thick headed enough to stick by it, as long as it flows and looks good. Any crits tho? I mean, i think my can controls alright but rip it apart. Only way to get better right?