Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Walls

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by KAMO, Jun 21, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Narotik

Narotik Member

yeah, I don't know. When I was coming up I saw shit from Dali and Escher and it just took me. I'm the kind of toy that don't care if you can read it and thick headed enough to stick by it, as long as it flows and looks good. Any crits tho? I mean, i think my can controls alright but rip it apart. Only way to get better right?

2. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

what I get from looking at that is, you are a great artist, that just needs to better familiarize himself with spray paint and possibly different caps. Still looks nice. But it could use some cutbacks for crispness. It appears that you just painted it in layers without cutting back.

3. Narotik

Narotik Member

I did some cut backs on the highlights on the branches but your 100% right, this was from a year ago, I had no fucking clue what a cutback was at that point. I use spray paint all the time but only in layers so when I took it to a smaller canvas ( a sections of wall as thick as me) I was having some trouble. Yo, thanks for the compliment to. Anyone else? Anything I can use to help me, seriously, tell me its shit if you want just give me a reason why and how to fix it.

4. fonone

fonone Senior Member

i think it looks dope, and not everything has to be crisp clean, i think that misty look works pretty well.

5. Narotik

Narotik Member

Hey man, thanks. Anyone else?

6. Narotik

Narotik Member

Hey, what do I do when I find it easier to paint with a can than get my ideas down on paper. I mean I know a black book is what I need to get my shit straight, but it never comes out as ill as on the wall when I can put it all into perspective..I mean hell, I couldn't draw that shit if my life depended on it, it was all free hand.

7. respERATION

respERATION Banned

8. freka

freka Senior Member

looking good mate just need to work on can control and letter structure they also look very rushed just calm down abit mate other than that theyre good

i realy fucked my n up i got lost and forgot where my outline was ment to go any tips for this ? also crits wuld be apreiceated

ai327.photobucket.com_albums_k469_sneronelo_ImportedPhotos00134.jpg

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  9. respERATION

respERATION Banned

hahaha they are all rushed...i'm as paraniod as fuck when i bomb :)

btw nice piece :)

10. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Dude, one of em is in a bedroom...im pretty sure you had permission to do that. You should have at least taken your time on that one.

11. respERATION

respERATION Banned

hahaha it took me just over an hour lol....i have the shittiest can control ever...

....i'm working on it

12. numberonestunna

numberonestunna Senior Member

13. iVIBE

iVIBE Senior Member

stunna those arent bad but your 3d is wack, work on making sure every 3d line matches the original line, if that makes sense.

should look like this \\ not |\.

14. numberonestunna

numberonestunna Senior Member

oh yeah i know what you mean. shoulda took more time on that stuff. thanks.

15. cans905

cans905 Senior Member

stunna- i really like the 2nd one, especially how the y and r come together
    but to be honest, i really dont like the first one... it just has really poor structure and flow, and the fill isnt good either
    but yea, stick to the 2nd style

16. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

17. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

Im diggin the letters man, theres just a lil too much negative space on the E I think. I just think it would come together a lot better with a little less white right there. But other than that, Its got really good flow.

18. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

19. 631

631 Member

akel- dope

rasek- lovin the style

stunna- im feelin it but try one with a simple fill

20. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

akel those hands are nice. keep it up.
    rasek keep fucking around with it.