Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wat Do Ya'll Use For Light?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by bboy en din, Jun 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ManeOne

ManeOne New Member

for tha toys always bring the brightest light you could find because hey whats more graffiti then keeping your hands,and clothes dirty while being able to look at a wall with a second sun.retaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddsss. Big-Bad ManeOne......piggies reading duck my sick

2. oblong

oblong Elite Member

and if you can do your throws and shit fast enought and well enought you shouldnt need to have light

get your shit done and leave

bring a light is the toyest thing ever
    please done bring lights for the sake of writing

3. MAST

MAST Elite Member

step outside and take a while to have ur eyes adjust to the darkness,then go do it...trust me it's easier than u think

4. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

werd, moonlight's pretty bright so its enough for me

5. Thief

Thief Senior Member

6. MAST

MAST Elite Member

if its a couple minute walk then just go and ur eyes will adjust on the way

7. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

yup, plus the moonlight adds a nice jazzy touch to your finished piece :D

8. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

moonlight..psh...flash light..pshh..use glow in the dark paint! duh!

moonlight thats the answer close this thread

9. Thief

Thief Senior Member

Glow paint is the shit dude, I've never used it, but it looks cool.

10. jade

jade Elite Member

exactly!!!!!! moon light!!!!!!!!!!!! i did a piece in an alley way downtown by granville station and it was pitch black and i still could see what i was doing

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

well ive hit up a cop car once... and it sucked cuz i couldnt see waht i was doing and i did a shitty throw with the outline way off the fill lol...

and silver at night can be fucking hard to see... are for pieceing... u cant differentiat youre colors well... and if youre going over other pieces it becomes hell...

the sun is a great source of light ;)

12. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

well me and a friend went out wit a giant oldschool latern and it worked ok... but wait until its a full moon then do ur piece in the dark but u'll be able to see.

13. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

I love how you find a way to squeeze in the fact that u hit a cop car into every fuckin thread. Get over yourself, hitting a cop car aint that special...especially when u do a shitty job of it.

And to the dude who said "just paint during the day" that is just retarded. What's more heaty, painting at night when everyones sleeping with a little flashlight, or painting during broad daylight when you are completely illuminated and there are people walking around everywhere on the streets.

Seriosuly, I got arrested for painting during the day and its not gonna happen again. Just aint worth it!

14. kaotik_is_back

kaotik_is_back Senior Member

natural night vision... you wait for a little bit in a dark room, you can start to see things.. so, no flashlight, no shit..

15. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

My Webpagei dont know if you guys in the US have these but i use the little orange lights that you get from road works. if you put that somewhere everyone ignores it and it gives of a good light. good luck

16. bzl

bzl Senior Member

Man you guys must have super eyesight I cant see shit at night I just bring one of those keychain lights and make a friend hold it.

17. BLITZ

BLITZ Member

save money buy night vision

18. spqr

spqr New Member

I just use my cell phone light, it isnt enough to be seen from far away, but it will luminate a dark area enough for me to see what im doing.

19. jade

jade Elite Member

find a train track...follow it until you reach the back of a building usually there like 20 feet away from the track, paint in day light cause cars cant get there and if they do try to go on the tracks then there just stupid, and if you see a cop, even if he goes after you as long as your paintin like 50 feet from the road you can easily outrun him....

20. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

side note:....jade, what do you write?