Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weekly throwie battle - toys for toys

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Bazer, Aug 31, 2007.

Share This Page

?

bonde do role?

1. stinky

2.4%
  2. los

3.6%
  3. ryeurban

42.4%
  4. super duper villain

51.5%
  1. HARE2

HARE2 Elite Member

super duper fuckin killed this one.

2. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Who keeps voting for Los???

3. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

supa doopas was supa doopa

4. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

villain definately

that reyurbean was cool, but i'd like to see that get dropped on some street level type shit

5. StinkyFishNinja

StinkyFishNinja Senior Member

ryeurban gots something cool going on.but super got my vote,his shit is straight up,he didn't try to jazz it up even though he had the time...what makes a throwie dope to me is when you can take a letter and strip it to the bone by taking away all the needless add ons and decorative flair and still make it look ill in it's simplest form,i think super understands this concept...

6. Super Duper VILLAIN

Super Duper VILLAIN Senior Member

thanks a lot man, that was really well put. it just takes practice and dedication to become good with throwies as well as everything else. i used to suck at throwies so much, but would just sit in my room and sketch and sketch, and the improvement and understanding grew. it's also good to look at many other throwies for concepts, but that doesnt mean biting parts off of other people's stuff. looking at other sick throwies inspires you to become as good as those people, while developing your own style at the same time. peace everyone.

7. DERO 1R

DERO 1R Member

Supa Doopa Killed.