Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by minerkid, Oct 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. -des-

-des- Senior Member

haha! Yea after i started in my backyard, me and my cousin went walking around my town and went under this bridge and found some half empty cans! Thats when it really started to get cool. The whole setting and everything, the way there was a bunch of trash on the ground. empty cans, broken lighters. lol i got a graffiti boner! All i wrote though was a bunch of weird shit! I might go down there today if it stops raining.

2. Statik

Statik Member

flourescent orange paint when there was construction at my own house.
    the workers went on lunch break so i jacked 3 cans of the stuff and that special rod you use to make them spray.
    i used it to paint a skate deck and some walls in an alley when i was like 13.

3. User

User Member

A full white and chrome, in an abandon building. It truly was the best start for me, free paint, 5 or 6 full gallon cartons, and a respirator, all lying on the floor for the taking. On top of the a room with freshly painted white walls hidden out of veiw for practice.

4. SNOW-631-

SNOW-631- Member

about 6 or 7 cans of rusto cuz i was repainting a couple bikes... white black blue red yellow and flat black... was mad fun cuz like i had at least half a can of each wen i was done...

5. TheTuan

TheTuan Member

WALMART
    my mom got it we got like 4 cans and we thought we were the shit

6. kila

kila Senior Member

kayone707 i am in school u stupid dumb fuck.

7. Juststreet

Juststreet Member

i found a half empty can of car spray and used it can't remember what brand it was

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

if this was Any other forum you woulda been banned for talkin shit to a mod..

but i dont have any idea what your blappin your mouth about child

9. kila

kila Senior Member

you said that i have worse spelling than gesus and i took offence to that but i got over it. my bad for disrepecting you that way it was just beacuse i had a really bad week. my bad. we cool?

10. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

wipe your nose kila

11. kila

kila Senior Member

FUCK YOU DUST

12. wax

wax Senior Member

we need an age limit on these forums, no one under 5 allowed to post. (that rules you out kila)

13. kila

kila Senior Member

ha ha real funny wax, i just turned 14 and i am not a toy. i run around my streets taggin shit everyday . come up in my hood and mes with my crew and you're done.

14. Mr.Sars

Mr.Sars Senior Member

15. Kon

Kon Member

Yuck. Should of figured this thread would turn out like this, no sense of respect for those around, even online. First time I used paint, that I can remember, was to paint my dads shop vac when I was about 5 years old, was silver paint, not sure what brand. First time I actually started to tag and bomb, was about 14. Like all good toys, painted a few times first(wasting 4-5 cans of paint, atleast they were free) then stopped and just sketched for a good year non-stop, still do even now of course, then started to paint again ^_~ 17 now, been a good few years of bombin.

16. kila

kila Senior Member

ha ha you guys are so funny. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

17. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

walked to my garage, ooohhhh great story, harbor blue rusto just sittin there so u know what i did i grabbed it and ran!!!! im such a bad ass... i love sarcasm

18. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

i racked 2 burgundy rustos and a can of kilz from my art class.

19. kila

kila Senior Member

end sarcasm.

20. AliasUnknown

AliasUnknown Member

That's where I get some of my paint to. My art class has mad cans and the teacher doesn't keep records of the cans.