Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by grandhonner92, Jun 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

i jizz paint onto the wall

fucking stupid thread.

2. [B]awayfrom[BLESS]

[B]awayfrom[BLESS] Member

i took 4 cans out of my stepdads garage. he noticed like 3 days later

3. an_hwk_gta

an_hwk_gta New Member

first can i got was at home depo. i wnt with my grandpa and said that there was 99cent paint and i nedded it for a art project. he brought me and a friend. we got there and bought 30 cans half white half black. next day we wnt out and found out it sucks lmao so no i stick to rusto molo montanna iron lak color place kry.

4. bluecheese

bluecheese Member

first can? found in my parents garage....spray painted some cardboard...

5. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

this dude probably already quit graffiti since he posted this

6. Stray91

Stray91 Member

My first can(s) intended for graffiti were on a shelf in the stairway to go down to the basement of this abandoned house that my friend and I were squatting in. I did throws on every inch of every wall in that house and got better every time.

7. AbyssPAC

AbyssPAC Member

like 3 years ago, some kids sprayed some gang tags on my fence, so i went and got a can of paint (i didn't want someone shooting up my house cuz there was a gang name on my fence) and covered it up, i liked the idea, got another can and had a good night.

8. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

So you bothered to take the sensors of cans so you could leave through a door that sets off an alarm? great thinking.... :rolleyes:

9. Steelc

Steelc Member

From my garage.

10. vadersock

vadersock New Member

I got free paint from my college. Just walked into the art det. and robbed about five. Ive been going back ever since cos they keep re-ordering paint so Ive got an endless supply. Its the only way I could think of getting free paint and gaining little attention from the authorities

11. vadersock

vadersock New Member

I got free paint from my college. Just walked into the art dept. and robbed about five. Ive been going back ever since cos they keep re-ordering paint so Ive got an endless supply. Its the only way I could think of getting free paint and gaining little attention from the authorities

12. AbyssPAC

AbyssPAC Member

agree, you need some practice

13. jzzy1

jzzy1 Banned

14. Ace00000

Ace00000 New Member

i just got my parents to buy some, lol

15. bluecheese

bluecheese Member

first can of paint mymom got 4 me when i was 6 i was int o graff then lol im not kidding

16. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Did I post here already?
    Yes,yes I believe so.

17. wired_615

wired_615 Senior Member

what the fuck was the point of your post then.dumbass

18. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

my first can of paint was from my dad, i was fixing my bike and had to paint it then he gave me a can of paint and i painted my bike, when i started tagging i remember i still had like half a can of spray in my garage so i took it and went out mobbing. the best way to get paint is to ask people at your school that you know write and they will say where they get their paint.

19. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

this dude up the street sold it to me, since they don't sell it in a single store in the united states. i'm still yet to stumble upon a store in the united states that sells spraypaint. i'm starting to think aerosol paint is a myth. i mean, i've seen it in movies and shit, but why the fuck do they not sell it ANYWHERE in my state, or the other 6 states i've been to?

20. adreniline_zero

adreniline_zero Senior Member

first can i ever used was one of the small plastikote cans i bought from an art store