Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Were Did U Get Ure First Can Of Paint And How

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by grandhonner92, Jun 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

haha funny story i was about five and i lived in a trailer park and in my shed i found a can of green paint and because my trailer was so close to another i tried to spray the neibors trailer and didnt realise that the cap was facing me and i sprayed myself in the face

jfk stencil.jpg

2. DRIG

DRIG Member

My first can was from the shop class at school. I just took it without thinking, and threw up some mad toy shit.

3. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

stole a can of rusto from my dad. went to go do some shitty tags somewhere right after. best day of my life

4. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

8 cans of krylon that i racked

5. CBW88

CBW88 Member

I wanna say it was when I was a kid( around age of 7 to 10) my grandparents ran a tow truck service and had a junkyard. Pretty sure it was out there finding a couple cans in junk cars. I know I played around painting some of the cars. I remember at 10 I blew up a can of yellow spray paint, only reason I remember is I still had some on my glasses once school started about a month later and got shit at school for it.