Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What A Girl Can Do

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Code_sucht, Dec 21, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

its ok kay most men dont realize those feelings until after its over anyways

2. sibil juggalo

sibil juggalo Senior Member

I had a girlfriend once..then she broke up with me and fucked me over..and now im fucking oblivious when it comes to a girl and dating..sucks..dont know how that happened

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ummm me and my gurl just broke up today after a year of being with eachother. its kinda been a dead relationship for a little while now but yet i dont want to let it go...gurls suck so badly. she stays trying to blame it all on me. i realize my part in the breakup but she doesnt realize hers. it's just fucking aggrivating because i like to stay open minded and think from other peoples perspectives and yet it seems like the rest of the world is to focused on themselves and their feeling to even care. i just want a gurl that understands me and shares my open mindedness.

i kno i sound really corny and all but i'm feeling kinda depressed. o well just gunna stay fucked up for the next few weeks and try not to think of things.

4. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

sorry to hear that
    my friends and i were talking about that yesterday
    cause one of our good friends broke up with his gf of a year too
    and none of us know how to help him other than being there for him
    because truthfully the only cure is time
    letting go is never easy

5. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

aaah, hepo wepos still hasnt found true love
    dont worry man im here for you

6. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

time and mass amounts of drugs...from about 2 oclock today until....weeks from now...sober will be a thing of the past. i just dont wanna think about it at all. thats the times when it's easiest. i mean i'm trying hard to move on cause i kno the relationship wasnt worth it anymore...it's just i cant. and all around the house i keep finding love notes and shit from her. it just sucks massive dick. and everyone wants to kno the whole story about y it happened and i dont wanna explain it i just wanna get fucked up.

the body count for today will involve, handle of captains, 12 pack (if i got the money), ritalin, mass amounts of marijuana, shrooms, and possible some hooka. then hopefully by the time i come down from that it will be st. pattys day and i am going to chug whatever is in front of me. then come monday i'm most likely going to be getting some triple stacked purple pumas and what ever esle gets thrown my way. i havent planned from tuesday on but they require me gettin messed up to the point that i forget my own identity.

7. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

aaah, hepo wepos still hasnt found true love
    dont worry man im here for you [/b][/quote]
    quick gesus another one is trying to seduce our kay
    ill attack from behind you get the front

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

quick gesus another one is trying to seduce our kay
    ill attack from behind you get the front [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :wub:

so i ended it with the lady yeaterday.. i was thinkin about it for a while though. i didnt have feelings for her.. i liked kickin it an shit. but the relationship feelings wernt there. and after a year an a half+ i didnt wanna wast any more of her time and my time...

now to lose this relationship weight i gained, and back to talkin to 18 year old girls :lol:

9. jelis

jelis Banned

heeey that shouldn't go in this thread. it should go in the thread i'm going to make abotu mean boys.

theres my bad joke.

and now.

Im sorry kay, thats really bunk. good of you to realize enough is enough because thats tough.

10. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

hell ya its tough... there goes my source of income.. now i gotta get a fuckin job! haha

11. jelis

jelis Banned

no more sugar mama?

poor guy, i feeel so sorry for you

12. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

13. Cham

Cham Elite Member

edit

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  14. Pico Hollywood

Pico Hollywood Member

I'm reviving this thread I know you don't give a fuck but its easy for to type and tell people.. I was going out with this girl for 8 months she supposedly genuinely loved me you know she told me more than that she loved she wanted to have my children and shiit weird I know, But i fuckin loved her back she was fine as hell with a nice ass and tits and shiit, she was just beautiful...It was her personality that was so attractive though me and her could talk about anything. But the problem is me and her went to a different school and she knows i do drugs get fucked up and go bomb at night and shiit, She lives fucking 7 miles away from and goes to the next highschool over, and she thought that i would cheat on her so at the very end of summer we broke up and we said we still would be friends:rolleyes: So we didnt talk at all when school started which around last week . I called her yesterday she ignored my calls so i left her a message it was a bogus ass message but what i said to her was genuinely how i felt yeah so she called me back to say fuck you... and i called her back and her girl answered and they were chillin with these btw it was 2 in the morning...her girl said that she didnt wanna talk to me and im being rude and shiit so i guess its truly over..

I just feel like a jackass

15. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

dated her for a year,she cheated on me with all my mates,now she gets jelous when i even talk to another girl,i dont like being an asshole but when stuff like this goes down i cant really help my self

then people make it out like im the bad guy,meh,fuck girlfriends.

16. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

i read that girlfriends are expensive
    i once brushed against a female getting off the train
    my erection rose as i did up the escalators
    this was like a week and a half ago though..

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  17. Tode

Tode Elite Member

fuck a bitch im alll bout smashin hoes if u got stacks u have all the snatch u want

18. Pico Hollywood

Pico Hollywood Member

I work at walmart:mad:

19. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

i hate those girls who sample like every boy that goes to your school...i don't mean sluts but like they flirt with you and shit and make you want to fuck them...and when you fuck up once they fuck you over...okay then they are sluts.....i had one of those...

20. comocomo

comocomo Member

so it's agreed we're all gay now?