Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Cans/Brands Do Y'all Use? And Why?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Biggie Smalls, Nov 12, 2022.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Biggie Smalls

Biggie Smalls Member

I'm personally just starting out, but i found myself a supply shop run by what i'd call a veteran of the scene here in germany.
    He has stuff like Molotow, Montana and some other brands from sweden and italy, for example one called "Loop".
    Dude's a real joy to talk to and all but i was wondering what kind of cans you guys use wherever you're from.

2. odesk_fyt

odesk_fyt Member

In America, we use Rust-oleum and Krylon. Also, KILZ oil based white primer for fills. Do you guys learn stick shift and how old can you be to start learning to drive?
    How are the public schools there? I always wanted to move to europe, hot women.

3. Biggie Smalls

Biggie Smalls Member

So y'all dont have brands specifically made for graff? I used to get mine from the hardware store as well but they aint that nice to use imo.
    For the other questions, yeah we do, most cars are still stick shift and its what i like better.
    You can start learning when you're 15 and a half i think, at least for a bike license, but generally 16.
    Schools are schools i guess, but you do find some hotties around.

4. EllenWebber

EllenWebber New Member

5. Biggie Smalls

Biggie Smalls Member

6. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

360 spray paint,fo graffiti writers ovah here.