Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What do toy's listen to?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Deja805, Nov 6, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Haz-E

Haz-E Senior Member

YEAH MAN
    it is

EGO TRIPPIN
    by ultramagnetic mcs

2. Swoe.45

Swoe.45 Banned

Norma jean is dope. saw them when i was a freshman in HS. but beneath the encasing ashes by as i lay dying. and frail words collapse by as i lay dying are 2 dope fucking albums. and Game, the documentary and his mixtapes are sick.

3. Swoe.45

Swoe.45 Banned

4. Haz-E

Haz-E Senior Member

Btw Swoe

Those Are Some Tig Ol' Bitties In Your Sig!!!!!!

5. Zong

Zong New Member

I like metal mostly Despised Icon, Knights Of The Abyss, Arsonists Get All The Girls. But I do hip-hop too like Living Legends, Atmosphere, De La Soul, Typical Cats. Relaxed shit like that.

6. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

wrong.
    all as i lay dying ever did was do a shitty christian rip off darkest hour and norma jean is for middle school girls who think theyre rebelling. plus, no one should mix whatever fucked ass religion they believe in with hardcore or punk in the first place.

7. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I listen mostly to Metal, Post-Hardcore, Hardcore, Alternative, and a BUNCH of different genres which fall under the umbrella of Electronic.

Shadows Fall, Blink-182(wish they'd get back together, even if just for one more album), From Autumn To Ashes, Diesel Boy, Zombie Girl, Angelspit, :Wumpscut:, Skinny Puppy. Just a few bands/artists that I am into/listen to while out on the streets.

8. Asperz1

Asperz1 Member

keep it original.. I just listen to Rap.. but none of the gangster crap wiht the repititive beats and chourus', Something like Danger Doom, Lupe, Kanye, Common, Immortal Technique, Loop Troop, Gangstarr, Jedi Mind Trciks, old school rappers, etc.

9. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Whoa... Props on the Skinny Puppy. I didn't think kids even knew who those old cats were. Dieselboy is pretty heavy too.

10. zoomone

zoomone Member

i listen to pendulum 2...

11. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

prophet posse - triple six Mafia (Older Shit) - hypnotize minds camp posse - wayne.

12. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

prophet/hypnotize camp shit. from skinny pimp to killa klan kaze

13. synps

synps Senior Member

I listen to altenative and indie rock like coheed and cambria bright eyes and brand new. I also like electro and british club music like hadouken or bolt action five. I like some hip hop mostly old school shit like grandmaster flash or the treacherous three. Shit they play in style wars.

14. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

yessir.
    everything produced by triple 6 before the unbreakables, i bump.

15. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

dj kentaro, aesop rock(like always),hieroglyphics, murs, bone crusher, tech n9ne....so on.
    a lot of fight music and underground hip-hop.
    and to the rock shit....as i lay dying is sick.
    that song six is hella good song by them.
    and i forgot pharoe monch.

16. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

lil wayne-swishahouse-bosshoggoutlawz-colorchanginclick-threesix-disturbed-korn-methodman-redman-slickrick-screwstunnasvol.1through7-eminem(oldschool)-d12-aftermathrecords-bonethugz-nbridaz-avengedsevenfold-last but not leaast LUDACRIS

17. Deja805

Deja805 New Member

pendulum

pendulums alright, but a lot more of the undeground junglers are a lot better. but pendulum has thrown some good shit. i love drum and bass. a lot of that shit in the 805

18. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

mostly hip-hop,old school stuff,and reggae and some rock music,im just open minded

19. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

gotta get down with atmosphere, public enemy, wu tang klan, immortal technique, mobb deep, that sick shit.

20. Baron

Baron Moderator

Everyone under bridge nine recodrs and ferret records