Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What do we want in a new graff tool?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Graff:Designer, Oct 4, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Baron

Baron Moderator

You would need to get your hands on a CO2 compressor which requires a license and is usually very large.

2. MrTrane18(NOCK)

MrTrane18(NOCK) Member

3. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

524989_10150804207161345_268088174_n.jpg

one of these that actually works, i think it'd be dope. making it would be the hard part
    you could include an instruction book that has a few possible colour combinations, just for the basics.

4. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

That would have to be ungodly expensive though. and would hold less paint and need chambered internals and someway to premix the color combos inside the can... think itll be awhile before that. I though the dual flip over cans they posted as an april fools awhile back would be cool though, like one of the tall rusto's but flat black and gold or something, caps on both ends.

5. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

To me its not really the lack of tools, its the price. Why in the hell does spray paint have to cost £5-10 a can? its fucking ridiculous.

6. Okse

Okse Member

Paint that doesn't fade, I think it's been said already. Or just a nice mop, maybe one that could handle concrete.

7. FADE23

FADE23 Senior Member

@willis try kobra paint it's about £3 a can and its as good as montana imo u can get them on uk graff sites and eBay.

That multi colour can would be amazing tho but I'm not sure it would be practical

8. FADE23

FADE23 Senior Member

9. SENDone905

SENDone905 Senior Member

Hard to buff Spraypaint.

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

11. Skue

Skue Senior Member

cans that have the spray sound silenced, mixing the paint silenced, dont get cold on the outside while spraying or freeze up, and universal valve system.
    Oh and an invisibility cloak would be nice as well

12. MrRaphyRoo

MrRaphyRoo Member

got a few ideas;
    1. NOT TAKING THE PISS - Something for sticker artists, where you can put a shite load of stickers in (stacked) and walk around and just hold the holder up to the wall, hit a button and BAM, Sticks shit to the wall CLEAN and QUICK and accurate - NOMORE side ways stickers ;)
    2. A special design backback made to fit certain things with can holders, marker storage, respirator holder etc.
    3. A LONG SHOT, BUT WORTH THE THOUGHT, a digital projector thing, except instead of projecting light, it projects paint, It could have a bunch of nozzles and a frame you set up a few feet from the wall and it digitally calculates where to aim the nozzles and stuff, and it does shit in ayers like the fill first and then outline and whatever - oh and you can store 50 + Designs and it has a screen where you choose colours and shit, but you have to fill it up with the different colours as it goes in seperate layers yourself, just so its not TOO Big - yes i realise if it was real it would be fucking expensive and big, but i mean if it fit the hole back back im sure you wouldnt exactly need anything else? And it would make for quick bombing, about 30 seconds a wall, JUST AN IDEA, i realise its kindah stupid but my imagination has set wild :'D

13. Noobondrugs

Noobondrugs Member

make something like some glowing ink that would light up in the dark i really want such, i dunno where to get it .. i saw one homemade version.. i guess there is none who has made some kind of glowing graffiti ink .. that would be awesome to see it glow at night times

14. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

invisable cloaking body suit

15. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

16. TheDeck

TheDeck Member

Good cheap ass paint??