Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What do you think about guns?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Obiz_BFM, Aug 13, 2009.

Share This Page

1. crystalmeth and abortions

crystalmeth and abortions Senior Member

LIZARD- spoken like a true wiseman, n detroit, writers get guns pulled on them all the time by fuckin crack heads or gang members. its bull shit. my favorite abandon building to practice in got takin over by a chop shop and a random kid writer found that out lookin down the barrell of a sawn off shotty. thats why all detroit writers are trained fuckin ninjas

2. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

thats how the game goes man.so suck it up.if you write your gonna be in the streets and the streets can be a bitch.its a risk you take to get up.just like getting locked or falling or getting hit by a train.it all comes with the territory.if you dont want to get fucked up do your best not to be seen and stay away from really bad neighborhoods.unless you live in Detroit where everywhere is a bad neighborhood.lol.and as far as swords go i would much rather get a bullet to the brain or heart or something then to get disemboweled by a fucking sword.have you seen what a KNIFE can do to someone?? its fucking horrible.now imagine what a sword would do...shit the only thing good about those guys having guns is you might be able to outrun them.i understand what your saying tho it sucks getting jumped or having guns put to your head its happened to me but thats just how shit goes...if your really worried about getting that happen to you maybe invest in a 9 or something,or learn to run faster lol.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  3. funhouseXcast

funhouseXcast Elite Member

my uncles got a 48 ruger. things a fucking beast. handgun bearhunting. thats some hardcore shit right there.

4. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

5. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

as long as one isnt pointed at me im cool

6. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

man ma dream is to collect evry world war 2 gun..idk y.
    one of ma main nigguhs from aroun da way let me get a hold of a beretta.
    but i gave it back after like 4-5 months after knowin i wasnt gona need it no mor

7. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

Personally I think guns are fucking stupid, there is no reason to have one (I live in the U.K)

I know all the arguements about your right to bear arms and that MAY have been applicable back when the constitution was written but it is just creating chaos in modern day america, any fucking retard can get a gun and be a fucking tool with it.

I am glad I am in the UK where if someone is going to attack me I stand a better chance of surviving purely because most people are not armed with guns, OK criminals can get hold of them but most people who are gonna mug you/rob you won't have one

I get fed up of hearing americans harping on about a constitution that was relevant hundreds of years ago and not really all that relevant in some circumstances nowadays. You are only increasing the rates of violent crime and murder through the proliferation of guns in modern society, but nothing will change because the arms companies make so much money off of selling fear to gullible people

8. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

I don't fuck with guns.
    No particular reason, other than they're more trouble than they're worth.
    I carry a knife, always.

9. TheMurderousMisterMero_

its still relevant...one americans and everyone else has the right to protect themselves and their families.guns give you that.all that shit about keeping guns out of criminals hands is bullshit.what makes you think that someon who doesnt follow drug laws or any other law for that matter is gonna follow gun laws? they dont.i know people who are convicted felons,some of which are convicted murderers and who are absolutely not supposed to own any guns whatsoever and they have AK47's sks's AR15's and 357...shit like that.laws dont affect them becuase they dont listen to them.if he is allowed to have guns then why the fuck cant i get one? dont i have the right to protect myself against people like that who want to hurt me? but its not only that.not only protecting yourself from some crazed gunman or a robber.its about protecting freedoms.what happens if one day the goverment decides hey you know what fuck democracy im gonna do whatever the fuck i want.who's gonna stop them? mypoint being its alot harder to take aways someones rights and freedoms if that person is armed.the british knew it and thats why one of the first things they did to quell the revolution was to try and take away all the americans guns.the nazi's did the same shit to the jews.because then they cant fight back.what were they gonna do throw rocks at the panzer tanks? fuck that.if you dont wanna own guns then dont but dont try to take away my guns.plus if guns were illegal it wouldnt do anything but make good people criminals and open up a black market for guns just like alcohol in the 20's and 30's and drugs today...thats my opinion...

10. Obiz_BFM

Obiz_BFM Senior Member

i used to carry a knife until i was looking down the barrel of a crackheads 45.
    i almost survived

11. Obiz_BFM

Obiz_BFM Senior Member

the main reason politions want to take away guns is so we cant over throw them

12. funhouseXcast

funhouseXcast Elite Member

^believe it or not, not everyone thinks that everyone's out to get them

13. TheMurderousMisterMero_

14. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

stupid

15. TheMurderousMisterMero_

no,the main reason they want to have more gun laws is becuase it makesthem look tough on crime and loo like their actually doing something when their not and so that the special interest groups will keep getting them elected.its a knee jerk reaction to make a big fuss and make more new laws that will rarely be enforced everytime someone shoots up a school or someone gets popped in a drive by...the majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens and dont do stupid shit like that..

16. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

I agree. A few of my mates have guns. Its mainly for power and show. The only time it really comes in use is when there robbing people. Knifes are my friend

17. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

OH YOU ROB PEOPLE?
    COOL, BR0, l ROB PEOPLE TOO, FOR MONEY.

18. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Daddy always told me, ya cant bring a knife to a gun fight.

most pussies with guns dont have the balls to shoot another human anyways..
    its a power trip.

I like hunting...<3

19. neb3636

neb3636 Banned

Finally Something intelligent said on BS. Try telling this to a Liberal Democat though and they just make bullshit excuses as to the goverment is so powerful they will make it so even criminals cant get guns which is obviously impossible.

20. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

What is so hard about this? The fewer criminals with guns the better.
    You don't need a fully automatic M4 to kill a deer or to shoot a home invader, be glad you can get your mits on a semi auto. For protection/recreational use why would anyone need a laser sight? Or a silencer?

Conservatives are so fucking paranoid.