Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Sic_, Jan 5, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

2. mas$

mas$ Elite Member

3. Seek38

Seek38 Senior Member

Amen to that.

fuck its so wierd how for the past couple years ive been interested in pretty much the exact same shit as you guys..now i realizied i dont have a chance in any of that shit so ill just stick with chillin and bombin.

4. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

i wanna be...exactly who the fuck i am.
    ;-)

5. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

i dont ever want to grow up, it sounds dumb. especially since im already 19.. but i just want to enjoy my life everyday to its fullest. i find no point in getting a desk job and working something i hate day in and day out. id rather be poor as fucking on welly and happy than working behind a desk and rich.... and i have no problem admitting it either.

6. PG_Miscreant

PG_Miscreant Senior Member

i wanna be a railroad bridge architect guy
    and a fascist dictator

7. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

i want to be a film critic

8. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

^^it must be a breeze for you to dip on the popo if your actually into that parkour

this is directed to all you guys saying you wanna be the same as you are now....

DONT get comfortable cause contempt is dangerous, always look for ways to get ahead in life(legal or illegal)... My mother was contempt with her life now she is disabled with a job that wont pay all her bills, living in a crappy apartment that is falling apart, and she can barley clean the place because all the energy she has is devoted to working...

its not the way to live.. thats why I am always tryin to learn new shit(hook up cable, do siding on a house, illegal business, ect.) because once you get contempt you wont move forward, youll just fall back.

as for what I wanna be, well as long as Im alive and making some sorta money then ill be fine(I hope I can make enough money to buy my mom a house). and gaff is a learning process that is gonna help me in life because once I get enough money dirty D and I are gonna buy an airbrush set and start selling airbrushed clothes around the hood.

9. SAID

SAID Moderator

I wanna be one of those people who go to work every morning wearing a suit.
    like bein a stockbroker or sum