Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What does your name mean?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Zayus, Jul 17, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Tippo

Tippo Member

My name is CONS
    I like the way it flows together, especially fun in throwies (what I do most)

2. Dret-one

Dret-one Senior Member

I write SIR because of the S and the R are my favo letters but they are also very unique

3. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU Senior Member

Mine2, was my second tag back in the day. Got it from my homie Noda. I was writing "mine" on my notebook while bored in class one day lol and he said he liked the way the letters came out & that I should push it. Tag changed from JB53 (jelly bean, long story lol) to Mine2.

4. Lando

Lando Senior Member

I wanted to be different with my name..i was going by "skills" so i remeber my bro was y not change that "s" to "X" so i even took a l off and ever sens i right "XKILS" and even do im nnt doing graff no more like that i still put lil work out there...if ya want to fallow me IG _xkilsoul_n_

5. SUG

SUG Elite Member

I write sug for some one liners and i recently started to write suger...due to my nickname all through out high school was sugarland and its stuck since

6. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ Senior Member

Scrivo AMEN perché tutto ciò che accade nella vita non è mai casuale e l'unica cosa che possiamo fare è accettare ... così sia, amen ....
    IMG_20180204_142218.jpg