Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Happend To The Art In Graff?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CUDA-Guerrilla Krew<---, Mar 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

How has JA not been busted with that info available?
    Peeintheshower. I suppose that's true, and there are crews everywhere that differ from the traditional hip hop graffiti style, like the 70's kids crew in melbourne.
    But I think that's what makes graffiti such a radically different artform. It's all about the flow in one way or another.

2. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

bro, ja's been busted plenty of time. i think he's been arrested like 20 or so times. he just doesn't give a fuck. gets busted writing jaone, goes to jail, and picks it up again the next night.

3. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Lol crazy fuck.
    But thats what literally happened to myself.
    No,two days after.

4. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

obviously the art is still there, it just developed standards and a competitive egotistical side. If anything, the art in graff has improved so i dont know what all this is about lol...the only thing that went down hill are the people that get into it.

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ART IS OPINION thats why dadaism is classified as art same with graffiti people who dont know the knowledge of graffiti will think ONLY peices is what art is when actuality the whole spectrum is art because its expression in it rawest form throwups ART tags ART everything is art if it created especially in this day in age its industrail designers have classical art training most of them went to school for it and the building blocks is the techniques of the greats the foundation that they laid down.

the art in graff will never die as long heads do it to express them selves.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

word.

double word.

7. Solace_one

Solace_one Member

My crew's not big enough to do straight-up pieces yet in heat spots.... but it's kinda why I'm even in a crew. All the graff where I am is invisible... all the sick shit is under bridges and in abandoned warehouses. I want to change this, badly. Bombs first. Pieces will come.

8. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yooooo man i hear you but go for self if you want to do peices DO IT dont let the scene and your fear(if any) hold you back from expressing your self
    let the higher self out.

9. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

any type of graff is art i think, im not really into throwys n handstyles as much a peicing, but as long as your creating with your mind, then its art in my opinion even if its the wackest shit but i hate the kids nowa days who bomb everything with wack throws and think they are kings because they throw up more trash than others