Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What should I do if I a cop stops me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaze, Apr 11, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Blaze

Blaze New Member

Alright so I have been tagging for a while now, and I just want to know what I should do if a cop wants to talk to me at night. Should I run or just try to talk to them, and what should I say if they search my bag and find my spray cans?
    And also if I see a cop is driving close to me would it be best to run or just act normal? I just think it would look suspicious to them is an 16 year old boy is walking the streets alone at night

2. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

run like the wind if they catch u don't say shit just let them book u if that's the case.. JUST DONT SAY SHIT

3. 3th3r3a1

3th3r3a1 New Member

Hi Blaz3... If you are not on probation or parole. Keep a phone with you. Install the geochaching application. It's like a scavenger hunt pokemon go style.... Then if your stopped after dark. Tell officers that you are geo-chaching. If your not on probation or parole and the officers want to search you. Ask them what crime you've been suspected of committing. Which is normally the M.O. to stop you. Also take a good look at the officers age and body language sometimes.... You get some aggressive guys on the force that an older more experienced officer will not give you.

4. 3th3r3a1

3th3r3a1 New Member

Also another method.... travel with a buddy.... He dresses all square like a school kid. Your buddy is not to be seen with you. He shaddow's you with all your cans. Get a secure messaging application like Signal or Telegram.... not facebook messenger. This square looking buddy keeps all the cans/caps and supplies. He's/She's on the other-side of the street or area until you find a spot. Then shoot him a pic of the spot when the coast his clear with a list of whats needed. While you have the gear.... this buddy is your cop watch.

5. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

but if they catch u in the act run boy run.. or even if they don't see u but someone may have called u in so if they search u and find the cans ur fucked but then again u can always RUN

6. 3th3r3a1

3th3r3a1 New Member

No disrespect PeskDos... but have you taken a bullet before yet??

7. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

like u said some cops are aggressive well that's every officer where im from they don't take kindly to street attorneys my best bet is to try escape IF im seen and I rather not have a possible codedefendant for my own sake

8. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

u can deal ur cards how u like .. no face no case

9. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

They just burn for a minute it's not that bad the adrealin kicks in hurts worse later

10. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

lol if they shoot at me that's beyond me, I took it as a metaphor

11. ElbowMacK187

Tazer hurt right out the gate tho . And burns for hours . Idk how dudes eat that shit . Drugs !!! Lol but I'd run . If your caught with paint your guilty if you run your guilty . So fuck it right... every time I ran I got away every time I'm with others and don't want to leave them behind I get fucked .

12. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

exactly I was booked once because I asked what was I being stopped for and when I read the charge it was "public intoxication" lol so fuck that u can catch me if u want

13. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

literally the officers face burst in rage when I tried to practice my rights cuffed me right then and there

14. ElbowMacK187

Don't dear ask q . Lol

I watched the cop spray the black can( I just threw in the Bush ) on the ground . I told em that's not my black can he said how'd you know it's black I told him you just fucking spray it on the ground .he didn't like that much . They didn't have shit to charge me with but a lil bit of weed tho . Just did some rollers on the high way so I'll take the night in the cell over charges I can't pay for lol

15. Dad

Dad New Member

Peer-to-peer internet communication is the big news here. We have kids and young adults advising each other...badly. Illegal tagging is a high-risk, low-reward action. You have people posting here who've gotten away with it for a while so they think they are invulnerable. They are not. How long can you get away with it? You don't know. Why do the police get told by their communities to stop you? Are the police simply evil in this case? You are being selfish damaging other people's property and communities. See Cities of Service and look up their page on the effects of graffiti on communities (can't post a url here). You cost other people money. Why? What joy do you get from doing this? Find another way to get that joy. If it's art, then make graffiti -- on paper. Or on legal places, if there are any. The peers telling you to run from the cops are doing a bad job solving a problem you shouldn't get yourself into. They haven't thought it through. ALL THE GREAT, LEGENDARY TAGGERS DO IT LEGALLY. Most get commissions or do it for free having been asked, invited. Can you get that good? Can you become a real artist, recognizable as such by other people, or are you just tagging things no one wants to see, illegally, for the thrill of taking a risk? All adolescents are attracted to risk-taking. It just depends what risks you will take. Will you take ones that get you a record? Risk your life? A friend doesn't tell someone that skateboarding with a helmet is "dorky." Anyone giving advice that leads you to give power to the police over your body is not your friend, not cool, not a peer worth listening to. The people posting here, mostly, are not qualified to mentor a dead squirrel.

16. PeskDos

PeskDos Elite Member

oh shut the fuck up no one here is forcing anyone to do shit go lecture ur own fucking kids.

17. ElbowMacK187

Dad I swear to god I'm gonna go cut the Ethernet cables

Edit : I disagree!! this is Charles and iv taken great care of him for over 7 years . Sure we like to party but so does my Gesus

20190416_182953.png

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  18. SGTC

SGTC Member

19. blinkdontsleep

blinkdontsleep New Member

If you're out bombing quickies during the day most likely you're fine just look around and use your own common sense. As far as getting caught for other reasons, don't let too many people know the name you're writing if they don't need to know it. You never know who's talking and who's watching, but most of the time no one. Also don't get your face on a camera especially if it's a spot you're tagging more than once or reviving. If you're tagging and get caught in the act fucking run don't try to explain yourself or look back because chances are you aren't the first person that that pig is running after or wanting to write up. SAFE TAGGING

20. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Thanks daddy urban...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019