Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What time do you go out Hittin up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trakonekillz, Jan 16, 2010.

Share This Page

?

Commonly used markers you use

1. OTR

22 vote(s)
    25.3%
  2. Krylon

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  3. krink

19 vote(s)
    21.8%
  4. sharpie (king size or magnum)

35 vote(s)
    40.2%
  5. Sakura

10 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

whenever it gets dark and people start to settle down. usually around 9. i usually just tell my parents im going for a walk or some shit. once in a great while ill feel the urge to sneak out at like 2 though.

2. StyerLuciano

StyerLuciano New Member

i go out bout 10. nothing really happens and as long as its not on a main street with a lot of street lights, im cool

3. AKnR

AKnR Senior Member

i usually do whenever its chill or when no ones around

4. Kostonee

Kostonee Member

I sketch quite alot I haven't painted yet but thats because I'm still kinda toy, I tag a lot though, and I do this whenever I'm out lol. theres no time to tag because its all the time hehe

5. dreisus

dreisus Senior Member

I usually go out at like 1-2pm dressed as a council worker and screw with shop fronts.

Or

Sometimes I go out with my crayons and I make hopscotch on the pavements when I'm feeling really badass. Like one time I made on over 2 meters long!

6. Mr.CHEFONE

Mr.CHEFONE New Member

Whenever it gets dark until i get tired. And drawing in your notebook isnt graff... thats just drawing.

7. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

if ya wanna hit up mainroads and shit ya gotta go out like 1:30. haha 9 ? familys are still walking there dogs at that time

8. ribcage

ribcage Banned

exactly this^ . Quite foolish to go bombing anywhere that early

9. ~Az

~Az Member

usually get a warm up throw in around 10 and then paint till midnight.

10. motiv8

motiv8 Member

I usually go out during the day, whenever I go anywhere on foot, I just hit up places as I go to and from my destinations... it really depends on where your at

11. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

Usually around 2-3, when the cops are asleep, and the dogs quiet...

12. PhuktheSystem

PhuktheSystem Member

i alway like wearing bright yellow,or pink coats.So its an extra insult to the feds,@ noonish

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  13. CN1

CN1 New Member

I go bombing at around 4:30-5:00 AM, and get back home at around 7:00 AM.

14. aeko1

aeko1 New Member

between 2 and 4 and depends sometimes what Ive been out from like 4 till light trying to do certain shit

15. Zoos

Zoos New Member

If you aint afraid to go into delapidated fucking piss corners - you could very easily get hurt, but thats where you can really paint during the day time. Follow the rules in those places - respect anything bigger than you; keep it quiet and out of sight to stay safe. Always have your exit planned ahead of time, and learn to be fast without being nervous. When you are in a painting spot that has some decent walls, dont be stupid: dont set fires or create heat for the spot. You might answer to some hard motherfuckers. If you're planning on going out and destroying a bunch of shit, the best time is 12:30am-3:20am, at least in BC. That's just if youre doing a big run. If you're going to go out with a single can and just do some tags on telephone poles - hell, go anytime you want.

16. Walt

Walt Senior Member

if you're just catching tags, or even hollows, anytime after 11, but if you're doing anything that requires real stealth: such as rooftops, main roads, freeways, etc, I would wait till after 12:30-3:30 is prime time in my area. Don't let anyone see you, and if you're driving around in a car, make sure you aren't seen going to the car.

17. Carma7

Carma7 Member

2 is when i ussually go out if i wanna hit good spots but i ussually go out right after school and hit up my practice tunnel

18. snazer

snazer Member

Every hour of my life

19. Verah

Verah Member

^step back cunts, this kid's a king, he paints every hour of his life

ah, well if im just going out with a marker or a single can usually 10.30 or after, but if im seriously going bombing 2- 4

20. TrainBenchKingYo

TrainBenchKingYo Senior Member

Sketching ain't real graffiti... real graffiti is about going out and doing throw ups, hollow bombs and tags in the streets. If you get caught then just change names... simple. Or if you got balls like JA or Cope2 then you'll keep writing the name that you did before getting busted.