Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When Did You Start

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by SHift, Oct 15, 2004.

Share This Page

1. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

I got into graff about 6 years ago and I'm hooked I think I've gotten pretty damn good but I'm still nothing compared to some cats out there. I try to keep the scene alive out here where I'm from so I'm constantly painting and trying to improve my skills every day.

2. Walt

Walt Senior Member

ive been interested in graffiti in general since i was about 7 or 8, and i started writing like 2 or 3 years ago.

3. spher

spher Senior Member

i started at about ten with a brown sharpie writng rocky on electricity boxes and phone boots

4. snazer

snazer Member

5. -NiSe-

-NiSe- Senior Member

2009 is when i really started to get into the scene. But ive always love seeing it since i was like little :)

6. J.L

J.L New Member

I've been fascinated with the art of it most of my life.

Finally quit being a pussy last night and went out and put up my first tag and a stencil I cut before I went out. Even though there was almost no chance of getting caught where I went, it was still a rush. I spent all morning walking around my neighborhood figuring out when I'm gonna do next.

Anyway, I'm near Buffalo NY and I write 8BIT. Although that name was taken here, so if someone else writes that, I'll have to figure something else out.

7. JBrickie

JBrickie Member

I always tried to work it out...but I always fail and I did not it better.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  8. SiL0)

SiL0) Member

i started around 2002 an i am glad to say that the 10yrs i have been doin it my art has went from sketches to full pages from throwies to murals but i am still tryin to learn new ways to expand my talents,. more or less i am proud to be a artist an i will never set my pens down,.
    SiL0)

9. deoz

deoz New Member

4 years ago. not that great

10. intel

intel New Member

Ive only been getting up recently ( couple of weeks) however ive been drawing for 10+ years. The main thing is just the transfer of pencil to paint can but with the paint you can go above and beyond so many more options and abilities. Completely opens a new door. Then there is the whole just rush and idk just thrill of the game itself. ITS MAD.

11. heartlessmirage

heartlessmirage Member

started in 06. the shit i was throwing up actuall looked like throw up... lookin back now i wish people would have crossed my shit out.

12. nixon

nixon Member

six years... where has the time gone? it seems like just yesterday i was putting up shitty marker tags.

13. SiteGraff

SiteGraff Senior Member

started sketching 3 years ago, started doing stickers 1 and a half years ago, moved up to paint just recently

14. NOKi

NOKi Member

when I was in a bout grade six I started noticeing graf an was like damn gr. 8 started sketching then about 2006-2007 sometime I started going out crushing shit daylight, night time just getting out there I eventualy worked through the names rock, Loko, Lok9, then went to SARS then GNRK really liked that one Now onto somthing else. Ironicly the only reason I started writeing is because of this site went onto google an typed in graffiti an this site popped up an I was hooked was on here before with the name GNEREK but lost intrest in the site an moved to 12oz but now am back as I like this site better.

15. graffitiWISCONSIN

graffitiWISCONSIN Senior Member

i've been doing bubble letters since like 5th grade or so. then in 8th grade I really started getting into graff & started using dafont to steal letterings off of there. I still use it occasionaly for inspiration & i'm about to finish 9th grade. i've been bombing since like august of this year

16. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

since sophomore year...

17. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

about 2 months ago

18. DEEE

DEEE Member

hello, im new to the bombing science forum wanted to post something i guess this thread is as good as any, if any of you guys are on the pureg forum my name was grams. ive been writing for four years went through two name changes for various reasons. in my area its a lot of train bombing so thats what we do. i was in a small crew last year of a couple of friends that were likeminded when it came to graff. most of the members moved or gave up out of the fear of arrest and lack of intrest. over the last couple months i haven't been writing much but i'm looking forward to a summer of bombing. i write De5 or Deee5. peace..

19. subcyde

subcyde Senior Member

uplOAD SOME PICS

20. DEEE

DEEE Member

as soon as i can most of my old ones are long gone.