Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Can I Get Hello Stickers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oneshokid, Nov 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

ok, so everyone's posting about where to get them.
    well when you do get them, do something with them.
    get some flicks on here, i'll be posting some of mine when i get my camera back from my dad later tonight.

2. jersOneTIC

jersOneTIC Senior Member

3. por?que

por?que New Member

yo canadians aint the only ones who got balls to rack them cuz thats how we do in MN well it is by canada so maybe its just the ppl in tha north that got balls
    but you can get them almost any where Targer Wal-mart office depot hell even the grocery store cub foods man

4. morg

morg Senior Member

yo go to USPS and snag some postage stickers.
    they are free and bigger than hello stickers.

5. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

wtf
    canadians have balls?
    when did this come about

6. bojangles

bojangles Senior Member

its fuckin april..where ya pics of stickers at!!!!!!!!?????

7. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

Hell yeah, just dont shove them down your pants when racking them....*COUGH* PORQUE*COUGH*

8. [ERK1]

[ERK1] Member

fuck those hello stickers just go to your local post office and you can get hundreds of free stickers....and you dont have to wait for shipping and handling...and they are bigger then the hello stickers anyway.

9. CAPTION

CAPTION New Member

go to dhl.com and make an account and order stickers from there they have the best stickers just trust me

10. Vozer1

Vozer1 New Member

It said I needed a credit card when I went to dhl.com and tried to register.

11. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

hey if u go to any office supply site you can get this sticker paper, its like regular computer paper but the back is sticky, so basicually order a pack of 40 sheets for like 20 bucks and u can cut out ure own sizes and shit

12. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

you can get a hundred "hello my name is" stickers at staples.they have red and blue i just bought my first pack today.they work good.

13. sheistbugzNY

sheistbugzNY Senior Member

fuck canada, ur crime rate is WAY up huh. u all little pussy bitches shtup and o play hockeys faggot

14. Prince.Gov

Prince.Gov Senior Member

Office Max has 100 for $4

15. uknome

uknome Member

why do you guys pay for the stickers...are they behind counters where you live or are you guys just afraid to rack?

16. shie a.k.a. drone

shie a.k.a. drone Senior Member

i just got my first pack yester day.b4 that ive never used stickers.and of coarse i racked them.1 reason cause they were sooooo easy to rack.(no cameras and easy to open.2nd reason cause i wouldnt pay almost 5 bucks for some stickers that say hello.

p.s.thanks uknome for that thing on how to make a pilot drip, it works really good. :D

17. Eh Mang  I Can't Feel My Face.

Eh Mang I Can't Feel My Face. Senior Member

SUCK A DICK BITCH CANADA IS THE SHIT CLEARLY UR A KNOW NOTHING FAGIT BASING CANADA OFF OF 2 PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT SOMETHING INSTEAD OF RACKING IT WOW WHO GIVES A SHIT FUCK YOU AN YOUR COUNTRY CAUSE IM BASING HOW GOOD YOUR COUNTRY IS BY YOUR FAGGIT ASS

18. uknome

uknome Member

SUCK A DICK BITCH CANADA IS THE SHIT CLEARLY UR A KNOW NOTHING FAGIT BASING CANADA OFF OF 2 PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT SOMETHING INSTEAD OF RACKING IT WOW WHO GIVES A SHIT FUCK YOU AN YOUR COUNTRY CAUSE IM BASING HOW GOOD YOUR COUNTRY IS BY YOUR FAGGIT ASS [/b][/quote]
    canada is cool from what ive heard...and please do not base the u.s. off of one ignorant person...believe me they are everywhere

one

19. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i bought a sticker pack for 2 bux from my graff shop and it came with montana hello stickers in it and some ironlak and molotow stickers. i preety much bought it just for the ironlak stickers as they are hard to come by

20. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i bought a sticker pack for 2 bux from my graff shop and it came with montana hello stickers in it and some ironlak and molotow stickers. i preety much bought it just for the ironlak stickers as they are hard to come by