Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Nov 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Clown705

Clown705 Banned

theres a low heat bridge near my place, its a highway over top, some quick tags under it but i just go over them. Two sides to the bridge the walls about 50 feet long and 20 ft high on both sides. train tracks run under the bridge also and the train people have a habit of leaving frates, those will come in handy later.

2. Dose.onek

Dose.onek Member

right now ply in the gradge.. later today im going taggen downtown to cross out this "sonic" bitch..

3. mtown

mtown Banned

I have this place under a bridge and there is really never anyone so chill writin:D

4. wider

wider Senior Member

i dont practice. i write.

5. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you're awesome...

no really, you are...

go and keep doing your shitty scribbles with no practice, see how long you'll last in this shit.

6. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

I just found a real hidden place near this tunnel thing. Super chill since it is at the mouth of a subdivision. Far enough in that no cops pass, but far enough out that its no where near the houses. I'm going to go see if I can move some of the bushes/trees around so it will be hidden more.

7. jester.onest

jester.onest Senior Member

Yeah i have a huge sheet of sheet metal in my shed that I practice on. Not actual pieces, just effects, can control, handstyles and flares and shit.

8. Dying to live

Dying to live Senior Member

thats heaps marrrrddddd larrrdddddd ay braaah:cool:

9. markingz.

markingz. Banned

word I don't believe in putting anything shitty up anywhere, come on, sketch blocks then move to that kind of shit, what the hell, you think its cool fucking shit up ruining graffiti. Paint that garbage on a wall in the back yard not anywhere else, anywhere else its fucked.

10. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

11. sexy zombies

sexy zombies Member

lol.funny.

i practice at an abandoned mill.

12. Basic954

Basic954 Senior Member

A power plant. On the little control room building thingy.

13. 21¢

21¢ Senior Member

Train tracks.. Blackbook.. Mates garage

14. Gort

Gort Member

I use pieces of wood or freeways lol

15. CheapWriter

CheapWriter New Member

Under bridges and large canvases.

16. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

There's this huge ass abandoned warehouse that me and my friends/crew practice our simples, tags, pieces, etc....The only thing any of us have done outside the warehouse are throws...

17. rootpl

rootpl Member

on my girls ass

18. Stray91

Stray91 Member

I think if your going to practice something it should be out of the public and other writer's eyes, because no1 wants to see your shitty practice writings.

So I usually go behind my shed in the backyerd.
    Or I'll go inside an abandoned building. Or some secluded bridge.

19. Steelc

Steelc Member

I practice in these HUGE canals out on the other side of town. Lot's of blank space because it's maybe a mile or two of these canals. Lot's of stuff crossed out and buffed out thou. Can't always get down to the good spots when it's really bad down there, like the water I mean. It get's up to your shin in water and it's freezing water. The walls are like 10 feet high or so thou. In other parts of the canals I mean.

20. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Ditch behind my house, secluded, no pig patrol, and the 'crete isnt totally terrible, so I dont feel like I'm wasting my paint.