Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Nov 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

water tunnel kinda far from my house along side the tracks, did my first piece there, and a majority of my pieces.

2. BOLTS-OMK

BOLTS-OMK Member

For tags, I buy hardcover books with the thick ass pages from a second hand store next door to my place and just write over the words. Get em for like 2 bucks and they can be 3-400 pages. Way better than using an expensive blackbook or having to rack blackbooks.

3. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

I paint on Zennegens mothers vaginal walls for practice...

...with my semen.

4. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

a 3 page book would be pretty shit huh?

5. The Artful Dodger

The Artful Dodger New Member

River that runs through my area, blank walls and some areas are secluded enough to not really ahve to worry about Old Bill and nosey cunts.

6. DTE_PRONTO

DTE_PRONTO Senior Member

@ abandon apartments & vacant houses & any place tht got blank walls

7. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

I practice my tags on lined paper because theres tons of it in my work, I dont like doing pieces on lines paper so I normally just use white printer paper to practice them.

8. Task977

Task977 Senior Member

abandoned buildings, the side of my shed (it doesnt have the siding on yet so it will just get covered) and under bridges, cept if your painting under bridges where i live you have to carry bear spray or a gun cause theres grizzlies near almost all the rivers

9. bekone1

bekone1 Banned

chill bridge spots and the side of my shed

10. Tr1pl36Kruc1f1x

Tr1pl36Kruc1f1x New Member

i practice on paper and if i like what i drew i paint it on walls or trains

11. MoF.

MoF. Senior Member

paper, abonded apartments anywhere quite

12. VeX'D

VeX'D Member

Black book, lined paper, blank paper, abandoned places..

13. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

the inside of abandoned train cars, smoothe ass walls. good fucking spot to paint i wish i had some flicks its fuckin sweet

14. mace2200

mace2200 Senior Member

Any type of paper dont really care lined blank thick thin its paper and ill probably hit up some railroad cars i got em real close :p

15. r4wrs4uce

r4wrs4uce Member

Started out tagging on paper for like a month grew a pair decided to go out with a more advanced writer went out tagged some signs around our hood, I was flipping shit trying to hurry and he's just all chill acting as if its nothing, now I try and hit up this drainage pond with 3 decent spots to bomb or tag only go near night though to many kids in my hood would run back see and go tell their parents then my whole hood would be on like defcon 1/5(whichever is worse) and I would lose my closest practice spot, I'm a long distance runner so near dark I'll just tell my parents I'm heading out to run I'll grab a marker go for a run to another hood hit some stuff up, gives me a workout, practices my graff, and if I get caught no one knows me who's gonna even bother trying to catch me? Fuck who wants to chase someoe who can go non stop for an hour?

16. woogawompr

woogawompr New Member

I'd be smart enough to beat your running ass and I'd catch you in under a minute. But foreal, hope you're keeping your cool now cause I used to run with a jitterboy and I finally just kicked his paranoid ass out cause he couldn't nerve out.

Work on them arms too, runners can't punch foshit. Don't bother with parkour either, that shit slows you down mad quick if you're relying on obstacles more then your legs.

17. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

I practice in this space between these two walls

18. spher

spher Senior Member

im lucky theres this place called the white wall were i live and theres a forest on the left and the right is the wall and it runs all the way to this huge ass motherfucking wall so i practice there and if i jump the wall i can hang onto the top and catch a throwie so that its facing the main road

19. GONE!

GONE! Member

mine.jpg
    i practice on models, its pretty toy i guess...especially whenever they move!

20. Popsicledealer

Popsicledealer New Member

When I just want to practice i simply go to the legal wall in my city.