Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Nov 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PHREEone

PHREEone Senior Member

my huge backyard wall that im glad my parents let me destroy the fuck out of it for practice. .. and some huge wooden walls i have as well :))

2. RazyONE

RazyONE Member

If you have the money, buy a piece of Ply wood from Home Depot. Just buy paint and a roller so you can keep reusing the Plywood. They go for around 20-30 bucks. Cheers.

3. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

I like to practice on my school books and my backpack and in the bathroom stalls at my middle school

4. ListenONE

ListenONE Member

Got a legal wall all of my own. about 10' tall and probably 90'-100' long. Just walked into the place and asked the owner of the business if I could paint there if I did some sort of signage for the business at one end. The guy said yeah and then told me he'll write me a check for the work on the business name. Couldnt have worked out better. It never hurts to ask

Attached Files:

5. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

Abandoned buildings

6. Mag

Mag Member

I practice my tags all over my room and back yard. (Cardboard and shit). But with paint i practice on wood in my backyard. I mostly tag tho. I need to find a big hidden space to graff. I know of a tunnel type thing where its basicly leagle to do. But since im still doggy i don't want everyone seeing it yet.

7. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

The basement of this abandoned house, under small bridges, rocks in the woods.

8. ZorkOner

ZorkOner Member

Abandoned Places. Rooftops
    Peoples backs.

9. Lich

Lich Senior Member

mainly just chill spots, cardboard in the backyard,

10. JAZE>

JAZE> Member

i practice on an old metal structure put in the woods, or the backs of abandoned buildings.

11. detonatesociety

detonatesociety Member

You're kidding right? That's a top list dont. They'll link your shit to you real quick. You should never put your name on anything you own that you carry in public.cmon now. Be smart.

12. Lich

Lich Senior Member

theres a place by my house thats closed off so no on sees you. theres a wall (fence) so i just practice there

13. Kudos_Q2

Kudos_Q2 Member

On big carboards (tv's or something) or isolated walls where nobody see my shitty turds.

14. GKH

GKH Member

Go down your local legal? Or wrap a roll of clingfilm around two posts/trees to make your own wall like this guy or go explore and find some clubhouse

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  15. Kudos_Q2

Kudos_Q2 Member

16. GKH

GKH Member

I love those things, get some paint in it

17. Kudos_Q2

Kudos_Q2 Member

What kind of paint should I use and how much water should i add?

18. GKH

GKH Member

Emulsion, Matt, 50/50 water to paint, test it out, too thick and the nozzle will clog. If you screw the thing at the end you can change the width the spray comes out. Loads of fun for giant tags

19. Nucer

Nucer Member

Concrete slabs in the forest

20. el_syclone_one

el_syclone_one Member

where I'm from .. there use to be a old produce factory that was shut down .. I use sneak in threw a whole in a fence .. and be there for hours . practicing my stuff for years there .. until I moved out of the city .. no I use plywood .. n paint over to start new