Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Who Are Your Local Heros And Why?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by youngboy, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Mello

Mello Senior Member

local kid, writes Rush, does some clean as fuck throwies an some nice pieces

2. C-Lurk

C-Lurk Senior Member

There are only 2 writers, that I know of, here.

Neither of them are very good, they both use arrows and shit like non-stop.

3. markingz.

markingz. Banned

I remember a while back there was this dude whos name was cozmic that had tags all through my hood and his whole crew OH was really up all around my area. Some other guys in his crew that I noticed up was this guy named ham, and tone.They mostly had tags up. They repped their crew really hard though. Then this crew named ISM who is up like everywhere along the freeways and stuff was real big I noticed. Some people out of that crew that that were noticeable was this guy named iwoz or something who had a sick one liner throw and this other guy ruel and nuero and ery were all bombing alot. I dont really think I would call these crews my heroes but much respect to them for getting up alot with style. I always like seeing their stuff up.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  4. Yukon

Yukon Senior Member

im from the yukon and this pzes is a king, hes got lots of freights from when he lived in van

5. Klips

Klips New Member

WAY down south, we only have 2 guys you see more than once. There's Sier (i think), and Icon. Icon's like Obey with a southern drawl, and Sier's just hittin' up everything. But I think some of Icon's stuff is at a site called www.ourartsite.com, as well as an interview. you got to look for it tho.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  6. Animal

Animal Senior Member

The big one in OK is ses from atk. but my fav. is Dope from DMC.

7. voidflow

voidflow Member

sever, arsn, hense, dope are some of my favorite around here. a bunch of arsn's stuff just got wrote over on the train line last week. :/

8. SoleOne

SoleOne New Member

My local heros are this guy who writes SAGEONE and a crew called the CRA

9. Maste

Maste Senior Member

ICH is definatly a hero for me cause he was one of the first peices I really saw and liked and knew about and wanted to see more of on a train. also he is near where i live so i see his stuff a lot
    [Broken External Image]:http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2997/ichcloseupmx0.jpg
    this was the one i think i saw or it was very very simular to that

also mise for most of the same reasons but i liked his because of the style and the flow more than the fill and the backgroud

awww.graffiti.org_mise_mise_boston_2006_3.jpg

also another person i guess i look up to is the guy who got me into graffiti and noone here knows of him but hes pretty damn good...maybe ill be able to post some of his shit later

10. afrillisdark

afrillisdark Member

im part of long beach's west side mural project. and im an art student for graphic design n photography n film n interactive computer media.. and etc etc etc. welllll. i guess my local hero would be my WSMP art director. he came from the phil. he would write and shit. he was tight. now he just does chars. he switched from spray paint to acrylic paints n brushes and goes to skool. its cool tho cuz he still does his chars. i mean a person who live from his roots is awesome. and now he collabd his spraypaint with his acrylic stuff. its the urban shit that sets me aside from the other snot nose rich kid art students. i see him once a week, and i learned more from him than any of my art classes.

here is a documentary his cuzin made. i met him from the guy who made this vid http://youtube.com/watch?v=OwHe-Xcm1dk

11. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I do not have any local heroes from where I come from...If I lived else where I would...One write I did like wrote 'vote' but I barely see them up anymore...The scene down here is so small.

12. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

I live in a small city mostly just tags.. my local heros are earn and erab, erab because his name is up every where and is king of tha city and heard that erab has really good pieces on tha island across earn because he has really clean pieces and when im scared to hit something and i see his name i just hit it anyway

13. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

i guess my local heros are MAD, KID(4EVER), BONER, AGUA,CENSE, GRAE and prolly a few others, heres a pic of MAD and 4EVER
    ai187.photobucket.com_albums_x274_wheeelieboi250_4evermad2.jpg
    heres a flick of CENSE rocking that whole car freight
    ai187.photobucket.com_albums_x274_wheeelieboi250_censewholecar.jpg

14. SCone

SCone Member

local hero

this kid NACE, he did some nice ass pieces under bridges and such. RIP NACE.
    and my boy geks really got me into graff.

15. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

Where I come from no one compares to SPACE, SPEK, ICH, TINT, MES, OWL, or AVES. Also NASR and JITR are nasty!

16. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

I don't know if anybody lives near Natick, MA but there was this sick ICH piece on a jersey barrier near the Mall there and its gone now :(. I wish I had a picture but I dont know if anyone does.

17. SA One

SA One New Member

buffalo/ Hert, Atak, Even, Lions- BF- Buffalo's finest Se, Sa, Seen, worms

18. EatYourChildren

EatYourChildren Member

yeah i agree with Rast

ITD and 63 pretty much are the best boston has to offer but there are some other guys you i can't think of that are also great

19. FidelGastro

FidelGastro Senior Member

in montreal its all about bank and sake HYH, the whole nme cre for keepin it nasty in the day and now the ATM and KP10's crew are holdin shit on lock, TFB is doin their thing as well

20. ty8

ty8 New Member

UGC crew up in auckland nz, prob asmah out of the crew