Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Who Are Your Local Heros And Why?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by youngboy, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

where im from in south florida smoe gets hella ups and his throwies are the shit he reps smk (souths most known) and ch (cops hate)

2. Bazi

Bazi New Member

From Auckland, New Zealand
    I look upto my uni lecturer who writes as "berst", he's part of TMD and GBAK.
    Love his style and its very unique, also a very nice person in general always trying to help.

3. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

GETSO H2 ETC forsure. Great panels, great throws, great tag, and he always handles shit

4. nyan

nyan Member

From round here. there is like no-one who's any good. There was a guy who hit up almost everywhere in my city by the name of skape but not really someone i looked up to cause his style didn't really interest me, but he got up in some mad spots like the top of an abandoned cinema in my town

5. iced

iced Member

For me i like to see people like, milk, resin, roxy, (dbt crew) and people like joey, nahyo, kwak, and more.

6. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Eazy Riderz crew from Glasgow is probably the best crew in Scotland AKME and VUES among others write for them, AREK from Edinburgh has a shit ton up also, theres also a street artist called SMUG who does some amazing stuff but I think hes from Australia originally and now paints here, another one is REAK but I dont have any pics of his stuff. Unfortunately for me I dont know a single other writer or anyone who is even interested in graff and at 26 its unlikely Ill meet many new friends who are into it, when I went to school the only people in the whole place who were hip hop heads were me and my little bro so I dont know any other writers and im basically "self taught" when it comes to hip hop/graff culture.

2969066461_aa0aafd35c_m.jpg

4898021128_e58327b71b_n.jpg

AKME_Glasgow.jpg

akme_scotland2008.jpg

glasgow-graff-mix-taken-2009+%283%29.jpg

DSC_0419-1.jpg

7. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Painted with acme last year in a nice warehouse in Glasgow. Top bloke! Smug is on my list of hero's too, his stuff is mind boggleing!

Pic from the trip with a Vues n Reak piece too.
    IMG_1051a.jpg

Small world innit. haha, You ever get Dundee ways? I paint there 4-5 times a year normally.

8. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

I dont think ive ever been to Dundee mate apart form at the football haha, is there a good scene there? I stay in Ayrshire and theres literally not a single writer I know of anywhere near here, I actually lived in the states for a couple of years and only moved back to scotland 9 years ago so I didnt grow up with any other writers or hip hop heads, my little brother is the only other person I know whos into hip hop but hes not into writing. I love AKMEs style man you can tell its him before you can even close enough to read the piece, ER has a lot of nice stuff up, and I wouldnt even know where to begin with Smug lol it its bloody mind boggling.

9. odesk_fyt

odesk_fyt Member

in New York, United States of Assholes; you could get burglarized because of beef. Don't know about Europe though, you guys are nicer.

10. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

George Bush or spider-man.its a tie ,I admit .and why?because they stop crime.