Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wood

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by LittleRed, Apr 13, 2019.

Share This Page

1. LittleRed

LittleRed Member

No offense taken I loved it! And thank you very much for your advice I definitely appreciate you for that!

2. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

Ny to la. . Shit My wife and I r going out to la in August from n.h . Just for vacation tho gonna fuck shit up cross country driving .
    I try to get her more into graff . She make some bad ass dream catchers .....but I need a partner to paint with :( lol

Jeter how could I make it more appealing to her I think once she does it on the street she would love it more but she hates the paper drawing

Edit here is some of her dream catchers. They are for sale to got a found this Cali trip lol

20190414_101324.jpg

20190414_101147.jpg

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  3. LittleRed

LittleRed Member

Road trips are so much fun and I hope you and your wife have a fabulous time! And how fun is it that you’re going to leave your mark all over! And then anyone who knows you gets to play a fun game of I Spy! I grew up in New Orleans and there is one tagger who goes by Reznor who tags everywhere and in crazy places and I loved playing spot Reznor! I still play everytime I go home!

4. LittleRed

LittleRed Member

And those dream catchers are lovely! She’s very talented!

5. ElbowMacK187

Haha i spy thats pefect ieda .
    And thank you . For both ill tell her she will love to hear it ..some times she thinks they ain't that good cus they don't sell but it's cus alot of people think there dark witch magic lol when I know first hand she make them in the more native American way . She likes to make them for the person buying to so it as it's own personality .

I love it cus she works on them while I paint and shit it's awesome . . .Best of luck with your wood lol haha hope you post some pics of it when it's done .

6. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

Lmao the no women on the internet is a joke old as dirt online. I didnt offer any information because i dont paint wood i paint walls sorry

7. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

that's interesting. i remember my pops had a fire ass dreamcatcher and he's native american.

8. ElbowMacK187

Yeah my mom is too ..my mom taught my wife how to make them becuse she can't do it idk why but for some reason it's not in my mom's cards to make em but it clearly is in my wife's . She gets drained tho some times when makeing them for restless people . Almost like it is the dark arts lmfaoo jkjk

9. Jeter

Jeter Member

Ya know its funny, I just got my BF into painting lmao. The way you get people into new hobbys is to try and show how similar it is to other ones that they have. So its familiar for someone new! Like to make it easier for my Bf to convert to that street life, I showed him how similar it was to calligraphy. Calligraphy helped out a ton for me when it came to developing a handstyle. And because my boy was familiar with that, he had no trouble putting it up on a wall... well of course there is more to it like can control. But Handstyle is the fundamentals. So yeah, I would say see if she is into calligraphy or typography, work with her in the black books and show how beautiful graffiti really can be. At the end of the day I think its a really under appreciated art form. You're bringing color back to the streets. Giving art exhibitions to people that dont have the means to see a gallery. But of course if she isnt feeling that aint much ya can really do lol.

10. ElbowMacK187

She just like "I suck so i won't tagg" but who cares if you get up more then other people.. sure they can hate but they can eat a dick

I'll make her a dream catcher stencil and have her spray that shit under my handstyles lol

11. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Your BF haha is this your gay alt?

12. Jeter

Jeter Member

lol you know what.... I just threw up my first ever tag and my first ever bomb piece a couple days ago, still debating on posting it here publicly but if you want I can send it to ya privately x) Show her that she cant possibly put up something worse than my crap, we all gotta start somewhere x)

13. Jeter

Jeter Member

lmaoooo bruh I ain't an alt, I'm the Rat king of Florida I swear.

14. gdge44

gdge44 New Member

Can we use different tools to cut the wood? I want to know the review about the circular saw.

15. StupidFag

StupidFag New Member

Yay a fellow fag