Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Working Out & Weight Lifting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iThrow, Jan 31, 2009.

Share This Page

1. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

hahahaha! Im a cop and now i have descriptions on all of you! lol

2. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Nah I don't play football. I played basketball and soccer in high school. I'm a natural athlete though, i'm basically ok at every sport. @ fumes. I'm not really that hefty. my weight is pretty well distributed. I do have a little gut that i'm working on but i pretty much just look like a regular dude. average joe.

3. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

meh im no natural athlete.. natural climber sure lol i've been able to climb trees and contort my body through small windows scince i was like 4.. thats about my only physical gift. but i just need to slim up fast ..and get my 6 pack back ..help bitches:(

4. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

A good pointer would be to eat 1 cup of cooked regular oatmeal. Get the Quaker Oats in the tall can, not the kind in the bags. Maybe throw some raisins or chopped banana in it or something. oatmeal curves your hunger. Maybe add a couple of egg whites with that you'll be good. Eat a small healthy meal every 2-3 hours if you can. Doing that plus drinking a gallon of water will help a lot.

5. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

^^this kid knows his shit.

6. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

true dat haha n thanks man

7. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

no problem. a lot of my tips are really easy but over looked in weight loss. people think if you want to lose weight you have to eat less, when actually its the opposite. eating smaller, more frequent meals boosts your metabolism. So start packing your food for the day the night before haha.

8. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

yeah im defnitly gnna re do a few of my diet choices..i was on a good diet a while back but then i needed to get bigger .. the diet was the miami heart diet or some shit i lost 15 kg ina month and it was big meals just the right food but really simple like 2 hot dog suasages,brocoli,cup of tuna,beet root. thats dinner breakfast was like 2 slices plain toast and half spoon or 1 spoon peanut butter and lunh is 8 creme of cheese crackers with 4 slice cheese.. it varies evry 3 days.

so you do it for 3 days then eat normal again but you cut down on how much you normally eat so that you dont over do it... worked good for me

9. bANshee

bANshee Senior Member

SUPPPLEMENTS, my friend uses them, went from a fat ass to HULLK. ive seen it work well, along with hard exercise!!!!!

10. iThrow

iThrow Senior Member

11. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

Word to this! I have a cup of oats every morning with milk and a banana, it doesn't take very good but it's really healthy.

For everyone talking about supps, they won't do anything if your diet is bad. Eating some chicken breast is wayy better than a protein shake. Creatine will help you gain weight, but it will be mostly water weight. I would recommend the cheapest creatine if your going to use it cause it really doesn't make a difference. Anything other than creatine and protein powder is unneccesary.

StatzZzzzzzz
    5'6@125
    Bench 200x4
    Squat 250x6
    Dead 320x4

12. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Surprised that ibomb4kg or whatever isn't dick riding this thread.

13. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

yeah he joined this other forum im on and got luaghed off cos he was just a big pile of protein and roids

14. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Yeah eating regular oats gets hard after a while, thats why I like putting different stuff in it to spicing it up. I might even add a couple pinches of brown sugar in it just cause it's tradition. Muscle Milk n' Oats is good as shit though. Has like 25 grams of protein in it too.

15. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i havent given up im eating the oats n shit but i suggest people who need or want to loose alot get some orovo pills shit works amazingly i have'nt weighed myself yet but i can see ive slimmed down a shitload...not too expensive either buy some bitch

16. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

wow noones posted here in a while come on you fat bums get off your chairs and move.

fuck i feel great ive got way too much energy i been running 5miles a day thanks to proper,and back on my weights my arms are killing but its that good feeling where you feel the shit pumping fuck i fel pumped i think ive got too much testostarone going now ha

17. 00-made-00

00-made-00 Elite Member

ahh i feel the same just started going to the gym and i love it, perfect stress relief, im gna get some of them quaker oats, i was thinking of protein shakes but ive heard you can get bad gas and if you dont do the right amount of exercise with them you can get quite chubb chubb.

18. Incite

Incite Senior Member

yeah, protein shakes give me some bad gas indeed

dont wanna be around me after i drink one lol

19. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i make em myself although i have a theory that the more you shit the more you loose haha....im just saying high fibre equals less constipation;)

20. Incite

Incite Senior Member

lol yeah i found that to be true as well

i started drinking these one protein shakes to gain some weight and they would make me shit and i wouldnt gain nothing even though i would consume 3000+ calories in a day