Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Workout

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Code_sucht, Jul 15, 2007.

Share This Page

1. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Senior Member

im a bit overweight (loosin it all now =P ) so i try not to eat carbs at night but thats just cuz im tryin to loose weight, but i used to when we started take amino acids (helps in recuperation and building muscle) and L-carnatine (helps metabolism) i need to start taking again, i just kinda got lazy, but other than that, i dont take anything else all natural , wat u takin?

2. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

haha, yeah im tryin to gain weight, im only rockin 135.

i take NaNo Vapor creatine 15 minutes before the workout, that shit is nice, and then after the workout, i drink a "bomb" its made with frozen strawberries, pinapple juice, haagan daz ice cream, and then two scoops of Nitrotech Hardcore, its like...protien...but EVERYTHING, look that shit up bro.

3. hatchifatchi

hatchifatchi Member

ODonthesetrees and TheMuffinMan seem to be like the only dudes to know their shit, props to u guys..i honestly never thought id meet any writers who were lifters

currently taking Optimum nutrition mixed in with some dextrose( for insulin spike) for post workout shake,food, and use to take NITRIX but ran out
    2 lazy 2 post up flix now maybe later