Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Workout

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Code_sucht, Jul 15, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i use on 100% whety, best supplement for its money, if youre serious abtou lifting you need protein supplements to consume enoughprotein daily(should get 1-2gs per lb of bodyweight) only other suypps you need are multi vitamin, creatines aight, but fuckj noxploe and that hsit, waste of money...

i htink i got a slight concussion today, in practice i hit some kid helmet to helmet pritty nice whack and i didnt have a mouth guard in....needless to say my head is still ringing 7 hours later

2. ODonthesetrees

yo bump this shit, whatd everyone stop working out? there must be some kids who play football on this forum besides me...post about it here

3. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Every/everyother day
    Calystenics.
    Run.
    Do some curls.
    More calystenics.

I eat healthy by nature.
    Oh and drink shitloads of water.
    I exercise to be healthy not to be a musclefag.

4. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

so been goin gym for about 5 weeks or so at the start i could bench about 35 n now i can do about 75 but its hard so i think i progressed as for a six pack im still to lazy for the crunches damnn

5. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

haha i know i got bored n didnt go for 2 weeks but i started again now

6. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

ive just been walking more and eating less and ive dropped around 20-30lbs in a month or 2

7. ODonthesetrees

if you droppeed 30lbs in a month, thats unhealthy and means youre losing muscle, or something else besides jsut fat, becasue your body cant burn more than 3-4lbs of fat a week, and should only burn 2lbs a week or youll have some heart problems over long periods of time

anyways, i have been relaly slacking off on my workign out all football season and now we only have one game left so im getting into it again, all my lifts have suffered, havnt had a successful max on bench but a few weeks ago i hit 205 for 4 reps which was nice, ive been cleanign light(155 for sets of 5) and havnt really squatted at all, i think once football ends and i start orkign out seriously im going to cut a bit, get the b definition goign and hten try to jsut build strength but ive dcided i dont want to gain too much mass, im only 5'8 so ill look liek a douchebag if i get too big, im thinking 165 with abs would be nice

so...basically
    -havnt been lifting much
    -best bench lately was 205x4(160lbs bodyweight right now)
    -decided once football ends im goign to start lifting hard again, cut down then work for strength but not too much size

8. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i haven't been to the gym for a month now n still to lazy for abs,but I've done some research , and found out if you eat the right amount of a certain food at the right time instead of burning muscle when you need energy, you'll burn the fat making the fat fuck off n the muscle mass grow.
    then all you need to to is weight training and also all though dead lifts can hurt your back they also work just about every muscle in your body .......

9. ODonthesetrees

haha kinda...

eating multiple meals a day will speed your metabolism and in a way burn off excess fat, but if youre eating too many calories you willl put fat back on, becasue your body only uses a certain amount to grow, and the rest is stroed as fat cells...

DLs, Bench Press, Overhead Press, And Squats and the 4 best lfits anyonecan perfrom, theyre all large muscle group builders working multiple muscles at a time...good form and strength is the difference in the gym between a "true weighlifter" and a "bicep warrior" :D

oh yes and i forgot to mention the type of food matters a lot, most people can figure out a macro porfile for their body which means the percentage of carbohydrates to protein to healthy fat ratio they need whe nthey eat to take in all the right amoutn of nutrients without overdoing it...to start off a 40:40:20 ratio is good with maintenance calories usually being around 2000 per day, so thatd be 800calories from protein 800 calories from carbs and 400 calories from good fats(peanuts, veetable oil, omega 3s, etc)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2007
  10. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i just want an 8 pack and defined muscles help lol?

11. toxus

toxus Elite Member

I've got a 6 pack off eggs in the fridge.

12. Set17

Set17 Senior Member

I do 100 sit ups a day

13. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

stop post whorin n ive worked my shit up 2 120kg in the gym but i got some new workout skeem from the dude in transporter the british guy...workin gd

14. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

lollll.

15. trichloronitromethane

trichloronitromethane Senior Member

^^^
    WTF.
    first time i ever tried to bench i was 14
    and i benched 75...how old were you when
    you benched that???

16. kosher

kosher Senior Member

crunches, leg lifts, 3 types of pushups, good metabolism (if i didn't i'd run), lots of water. suffices for me

it's actually more about cardio. losing the fat covering it, not making the muscles bigger

17. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

i got a home gym peoples....not a super big nice one, but it does a few things...ne routines i can do on this thing???
    i do like 25 reps with each way the machine lets me every mornin and every night...ever since i started eatin subway for lunch daily and watchin all the calories, and fat, and carbs n shit, i've been losin weight....i was weighing at like 205-210, now im prolly under 195 havent weighed myself in at least a week, but im tryin to get to like 160 i guess..

18. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

tricher....... nah im big but kinda week lol i got stronger though thtats the whole point of going to the gym :D

19. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

so in other words(not being a dick just calling it like it is) your fat and cant lift. Yes thats the reason to go the gym to work on that sheit'.

im fuckin pushin 210, nd i dont even look fat ahhaha.

View attachment 321025

only pic i could find, chicks my ex ahahha mad old.

20. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

nah im not fat im wide in the shoulders n 6foot so i thought fuck it im 14 mite aswell turn it all to muscle