Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Writer's Block

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LOST, Mar 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Hektik-J

Hektik-J Elite Member

just stop sketchin for about a week. then dont start again until you get a solid idea of what you want to do...

2. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

get high.

you get sudden inspiration

3. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

get drunk and listen to cunning lynguists.have a pen and pad infront of u and ur good to go

4. obseen

obseen Elite Member

this is true

late at night is the best

5. a!Ds

a!Ds Senior Member

smoke a blunt, listen to some tunes

6. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

7. InvisblSkratchPiklz

InvisblSkratchPiklz Elite Member

wise man say
    looks like rain today
    love that track

8. Subjective Omnisciency

Subjective Omnisciency Member

eat some shrooms and dip into the cuts during the day. Start sketching when your vision gets choppy.

9. NESO1

NESO1 Senior Member

weed
    tunes
    meditation

word

10. flymolo

flymolo Member

watch style wars or some otehr graff movie or read freight train art and draw get some ideas

11. qnerve

qnerve Member

I've had writers block for about 5 years now. Since then I've drawn peices and stuff I didn't intend to draw. Never the less, they are quite alright. When I walk I walk, when I eat I eat, and when I'm sleepy I sleep.

12. SiLeNt-BoB

SiLeNt-BoB Elite Member

wise man say
    looks like rain today
    love that track [/b][/quote]
    as we spring back to the past,it was all happenin fast,gloryifing coke and smoking crack in the glass,when b-boys dance to the latest jam,you could say this man was the greatest fan!
    :D
    great song!

13. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

all these things you guys do proves your very intense about graff, when i smoke i just chill and laugh, when im hungry i eatm tired i sleep...i sketch when im bored and have no weed or food haha

oh yes and someone mentioned look at other workm that just compels many to bite if they cant think of any original ideas

14. streak!

streak! Senior Member

yeah thats biting, no matter what way you look at it. looking at your other sketches sometimes helps me. maybe to perfect thet sketch or take a letter or two out of it.

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

as we spring back to the past,it was all happenin fast,gloryifing coke and smoking crack in the glass,when b-boys dance to the latest jam,you could say this man was the greatest fan!
    :D
    great song! [/b][/quote]
    too bad we had to have a change of weather that shit was beautiful

16. Vecktro

Vecktro Member

i fucking get stoned as hell and just listean to music and draw what ever da fuck comes to my head.

17. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

i listen to some bob marley or go look at buildings or sculptures. theres a bunch of random stuff that just gives me inspiration. some times in the middle of the night i wake up w/ a sick idea and i just sketch it into my book.

18. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

k this is what i do you get 3 tacos and a wattermellon then you spread penut butter all over that then you... well you can see where im goin wit this so ill shut up

19. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

i just had writer's block, and i just stopped sketching for a week, then when i came back to it, i could do a piece no problem. i guess when u take a break it helps. ill try sketchin when im tired...sounds like a good idea.

20. TakeMyIp

TakeMyIp Member

im not sayin they make you crazy. im just sayin the drugs are helping you think... the drugs are putting images into your head... [/b][/quote]
    Excuse me expert, but arent the images in your head already??? Who cares what it takes to get them to shine... Do you think it matters today if the Mona Lisa was painted by Leonardo DiVinci on crack or sober. Im sorry but you are one sad sad little man. period.