Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wrting Day Or Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by [REKON], Aug 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Cego3

Cego3 Member

night is fun cause you can take your time and do some good work but day i cool because you have such a high chance of getting caught which is an awesome thrill when busting a throwie on a crowed street.

2. hitemup101

hitemup101 Senior Member

i usually stick my stickeys and use my markers at like the afterrnoon i dunt give a shit and than at night i go use ym paint

3. RKT47

RKT47 Senior Member

i usually do stickers during the day as im still a kid and it dont look suspicious for me to try and "slap" a sign or put my hand on a lampost and shit and ive done this a few times now and ppl dont notice or probably better still for were i live, they dont give a shit

4. Mis Happenigns

Mis Happenigns Member

ill bet ur tagging bridges and other chill shit anways so it doesnt matter

5. vey1994

vey1994 Banned

I tag marker and slap during day and also marker at night but thats when ill cover the living hell out of something so you can only see like 5 feet of its original color i actually jus almost got caught by a frikin priest writing on a door lol. Im not to big on paint yet..

6. toaster1

toaster1 New Member

i always bomb during teh day and i bomb at nite but im more parra at night dunno y tho its just the same but less ppl..... shood be less parra but owel fuk it

drunk btw

7. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i tag bus seats and toilets during the day and use stickers during day but i use paint at niight :D

8. toon_dragon

toon_dragon Senior Member

the fuck did u just say? [/b][/quote]
    what the hell?!
    :blink:

9. Boodabang923

Boodabang923 Senior Member

night, i just got caught day painting today :(. (it was a real chill spot too)

10. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

11. Boodabang923

oh, but tagging and stickering during the day is fine. Just don't piece. and throws can be risky depending on where you are.

12. Boodabang923

how'd i get caught?

13. Z FUSE

Z FUSE Senior Member

yes. how did u get caught? what did they charge u with and all that?

today i day painted with my friend. we went to a bunch of bridges over the canals but since it's rained like 25/31 days in march ther's hella water. but we still painted next to my unfinished 1st piece. it sucked cuz that first time i took up all the room on the wall. :lol:

14. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

I cant piece well at night. For some reason my depth perception gets thrown off to really take my time and shit in the dark. Simples and silvers and everything else is more then fine with me in the dark.
    But piecing during the day when its warm out is where its at. Chillen in a Tshirt taking your time and just really getting your shit to turn out well.
    Day bombing is sketchy but deserves ridiculous respect.

15. MuramZA

MuramZA Senior Member

Trying to piece at night is somewhat difficult. Construction sites at night are crazy. Usually dawn is the best time, but everyone has their certain hour to head out.

16. .Envy

.Envy New Member

I've just been going in the day lately. From noonish to 8ish is normally when i go.

17. _ghost_

_ghost_ Member

depends whut or where im tagging. If your doing sdomthing out of the way like under a bridge do it during the day but if ur taggin on a busy street or somhing do it at night.

18. ASAP123

ASAP123 Member

what he said ^ is right
    it depends on what your hitting up and where it is at

19. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

day is for chill spot's and occasional random tag's and stickering whenever.

night ir early morning is for peices and getting up.

20. -`hAVOk-

-`hAVOk- New Member

On Saturday's I get off work at 5am, it's like a ghost town almost ;)