Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Younger writers..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SmetOner, Mar 15, 2012.

Share This Page

1. APOS1

APOS1 Member

just sneak out the window when they are asleep.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Sleep over a friends and wreck the neighborhood haha

3. .:Nuke:.

.:Nuke:. Member

Simple. I don't bomb at 2 am

4. Foo

Foo Senior Member

I just go out the window if it's late, or if I go out at like 11 I just walk out the front door. Depending on what day of the week it is I can go some places easily and others not. Racking paint is damn near impossible then you gatta be 18 to buy paint so that shits out the window. You can always steal it off construction sites or people tho. You get hammered with charges for getting caught around here. Got a Mexican drug cartel that supplies all the drugs to people then we have biker gangs and then idiots who like to rep something they ain't even a part of. So the few writers in my city usually just hit up trains or head in to Downtown to do shit, so being young and in to graff isn't easy unless you got the right friends.

5. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

just bomb with tags and stickers. mid day.

6. Foo

Foo Senior Member

Yeah that's pretty much where I am as of now lol.

7. Weed

Weed Member

Nah, the Osh/Home Depot where I live is all just on shelves. Cha-ching.

8. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

Yeah cause the first thing all young writers do is ask tell their parents that they're leaving at 2 am or midknight lol

9. FRAY

FRAY Member

I'm 17, that should qualify me as a young writer.

I just sneak out of my house when my parents are asleep. Getting a car is among the best things to ever happen to me.

10. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

when I started writing I was 14 and my curfew was like 10 pm or some shit. I used to hit shit daytime after school until my curfew with my friends, we would lookout for eachother and it usually took a long ass time to be clear to hit something. then I would sneak out at night and come back before my pops woke up for work (4:30 am) or I would come back after he left because he wouldnt check if I was in bed or not. I have had times tho where I would take a train out to other neighborhoods and my parents would wake up and call askin where the fuck I was lololol. many ass beatings as a kid lol

11. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

im 18 now so still young but I left my parents crib a while ago so im usually out from like 9p.m.-6:30 a.m.

12. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

there's already a thread for this in the Toy Forums

13. StreetArtBio

StreetArtBio New Member