Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Bag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SiLeNt-BoB, Oct 12, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Theres about 23 cans in mine right now, I could probably barely fit 30 in it if I tried, including using side and front pockets not just the main one.

I don't take my bag out bombin' though. Usually I'll bring 2 cans if I just wanna bust out a buncha tags 'n some throwies, 'n maybe 3 or 4 cans if I'm tryin' to piece. I don't find I need more than that usually, I'm not that hardcore yet though. I prefer the grocery bag though that way you don't risk losing all your shit in your back pack, the bag pack is for me to keep my paint in, in my garage, then I take cans out as I need them. I'd rather have them all in my bag then laid out on the garage shelf for my mom to say "how are you affording all this paint? the stickers say 4.47 so you got about 100 bucks of paint right there buddy"

'n I don't think this is a terrible thread idea, I was wondering this just the other day. So many cats on here try to be cool like "so the other night I'm bombin' wit like fifty cans on me" and I realized "if my bag only fits about 20 cans how and why the fuck are these kids bringing so much fucking paint with them?" I'd like to see anyone try to use 10 or more cans on an average night of bombin, that'd be a bit much to go through.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  2. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

i jsut wear my snowboard jacket in the winter

has handwarmer pockets on the chest that hold 2 jumbo rusto cans each

random inside pocket holds 2 normal size

outside pockets hold 2 regular cans each. markers caps and cigs in my pants pockets. good to go!

3. LAN3YFS

LAN3YFS Senior Member

4. BEDAROC

BEDAROC Senior Member

they need to come out with a bag specially designed for graff writers to carry cans

5. runci

runci Elite Member

im sure theres an eastpak messenger bag designed for holding cans...
    shits stupid tho...

6. ~Az

~Az Member

7. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member