Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Favorite Bombing Memory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Apr 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

us^
    ----

is one of the few who really bombs on this site and posts

2. d0ns

d0ns Senior Member

mine was when i was bombing in tha middle of a y-junction on this little triangle of grass. it was bate that i was taggin so when cars came past i pretended to be calling someone on my fone to pick me up. it was so hilarious and after about 15 mins of waiting for no cars to be on tha road, the fukin paint pen leaks and make the tag dribble down to the floor :(:(

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WAITING TO BOMB ON A HIGHWAY HAHAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY!!!!!! and bombing with a marker that tops it off lol bombing a highway with only a marker and being scared about it, grow some balls man

4. Super crunchy peanut butter

Super crunchy peanut butter Senior Member

Stop trying to be noticed.

5. d0ns

d0ns Senior Member

u what? what tha fuks a highway? i live in england mate. and it wasn't on a high way i was taggin sum metal sign post type things at bout 10.00pm n i wasnt scared! i can run , not many people would catch me. . . i love avin arguements with peeps i dnt kno! its gr8

6. Whoa

Whoa Elite Member

was her name
    HO
    why dont you just leave
    quietly and peacefuly

7. THEPOSTWHORE5000

THEPOSTWHORE5000 Elite Member

how r u gonna be scared to tag with a marker on a busy ass street...thats just sad..
    and you were scared...if u weren't, you would have just tagged it.

8. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

was her name
    HO
    why dont you just leave
    quietly and peacefuly [/b][/quote]
    chill you need to learn what sarcastic means

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i love calling people out... so in england a juntion doesnt have anything to do with a road? i thought u said there were cars and u were too scraed cas if u weren't you would of pick up your balls and hti it in front of all the cars like any other REAL writer would and bounce the fuck outta there

10. Coma.One_

Coma.One_ Senior Member

about half of the stories here are fake as fuck. and its pretty damn obvious to tell which ones are aswell!

haven't been bombing for long, only been at it hardcore for a month now, but i was solo hitting the side of a shopping centre (netto lol) on a busyish road leading into town. it was pretty late and the pubs were shutting so a shit load of drunk poeple were walking back singing, acting like fools and evrything. well this one guy who was out of it comes over and starts pissing on the wall im hitting, it was funny as fuck. he just looks up at me, stares at my throw, then gets back to pissing. i really thought he was going to do something as all his mates were staring down at me aswell, but when i finished he said 'good job son', offers to shake my hand. i was like erm no thanks, you just been holdin your cock with that man, he just laughed and ran back off.

luckily, i haven't been in any trouble or chases or shit like that, so i won't bother posting some 'OMG MY HOMMIEZ GOT CHASED BY TEH PIGS DEY HAD TEH GUNS AND I SPRAYD PAINT IN HIS EYE AND RAN OFF HE WAS LIEK OMG I WIL AREST U DAMN KID AND I WALKED HOME DEN I WENT TO TAKE PICS BUT DEN IT WAS BUFFED OMFG :(!!!!!11!11!!ONE!111' shit

meh im gonna hit up some pretty heat spots soon though, should be fun

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

once.... i did a tag.

12. element503

element503 Elite Member

how did it explode?

13. name1

name1 Elite Member

yo i would be scared to "bomb" on a highway witha marker to what is homeboy striat retarded. yo ree ree u gotta get some paint ad find a spot, dont just pull over with yo mommas car and start taggin./... shittttt.... lets be onest tho, whohere has done that... pulled over in they mommas car and bombed on divider walls and shit

ill be the first to stand up and say i did in my moms car once or twice and at least once in your aunties

14. name1

name1 Elite Member

15. d0ns

d0ns Senior Member

i did fukin bomb tha thing! i wasn't scared , but now that i have read wot i wrote, it does make it sound like i was . . . its jus that round wer i live its quite posh so lots of peeps stop n get out when they see you doin anything. i meen normally i jus pretend that im french n start speekin to them. lol

PEACE

16. name1

name1 Elite Member

can u technically bomb with a marker?i was under the impression...no.

17. scary dreams

scary dreams Elite Member

i love calling people out... so in england a juntion doesnt have anything to do with a road? i thought u said there were cars and u were too scraed cas if u weren't you would of pick up your balls and hti it in front of all the cars like any other REAL writer would and bounce the fuck outta there [/b][/quote]
    Hahahahahahaha...that is some pussy ass shit... :lol:

18. d0ns

d0ns Senior Member

4 words for u

FUK
    WHAT
    YOU
    SAY

19. laz'e

laz'e Senior Member

my fave bombing memory was when we hit a retard wagons near my house which get seen by loads off people.

20. LOST

LOST Senior Member

-bombing on top of a Kum n Go when i first started.

-the time i used 7 full cans

-painting at Venice, California