Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Favorite Bombing Memory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Apr 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SoZoner

SoZoner Member

When I was on my own mission :p
    hitting up the tram lines all the way :p
    it was tight :)

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Word up.

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

When I first started going out on the summer holidays with my best friend at the time. Simpler days they were.

4. Chel

Chel Member

I was in a tunnel with a couple friends, and we had a bunch of paint and kush in our backpacks. I finished what I was painting, and on the way out my friend caught a few tags on a very steep wall at the end of the tunnel.

He is a fucking idiot, always has been, and you could see him from the busiest street in my town around 4pm...these other kids came by catching tags, and went out the tunnel the way we came in.

They came running back screaming that the cops were coming, so we booked it through some random neighborhood and we heard the cop car screeching behind us. I was covered in paint, an eighth in my bag, 12 cans or so...and we just walked casually while the cop pulled up behind us, probably checking if we'd run...

He watched us walk about 200 ft then he took off. I think he might have been after those other kids, lol

Not the most exciting story, but walking with the heat to my back was pretty tense.

5. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

the time where I broke three toes and cut my arm to shit on some barbwire. It was fun, I packed a bowl and laughed about it. Woke up the next day and was happy as fuck :)

6. Excel

Excel Member

I just finished a piece with my friend when some old dude came out yelling at us and how we were hooligans

7. PHREEone

PHREEone Senior Member

best time was with my old as crew doing a HUGE wall with 6 of us doing a crew throw up all spelled out

8. Mr.GraffIti

Mr.GraffIti Member

So when I was 12 and my friend went down to our bomb spot down by the bridge so I went there to do a quick throwie and these to black dudes were following us so we just ignored them so back to the graffiti part I was painting and those two dudes stole my friends bike and my friend was like I'm going to call the cop and I was like are you insane and I had paint all over my fingers like wtf so the police came and I was nervous asf so the police started questioning me about the theves and I just was like they stole his bikeand yeah so basically what happened that day Im never taking him painting with me ever ..

9. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

rollering the side of the 3rd floor porch of an abandoned apt building, rollering on tile made a thump-thump-thump, but it felt great to be so high up yet not have to worry about falling.

10. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

Climbing barbed wire fences, gouging my hands till they scar. Ripping jean legs off and shirts in half going to paint metro stations and trains. I've got too many stories that I hold closely, graff has been good to me.

11. Färsk

Färsk Member

I remember when me and a buddy GibG went out high af and drunk stumbling and longboarding and buddy threw the shittiest most messiest tag. felt bad for the little punk xD
    I also remember putting up my first throwie, shit was so tight.

12. Zeusxl

Zeusxl Member

I remember tagging the front window of a police station a getting away. I got mad fame for that!

Zeus XL London

13. PUTS

PUTS Elite Member

Jesus Zeus haha. Mine is when I was hitting up an electrical box and a cop pulled around the corner and I didn't hear him. I got done and turned around and I was like shiiiiiiit. I dipped as fast as I could and hid behind someone's car. He followed me but luckily he passed me.

14. datguydaze

datguydaze Senior Member

the first time i spraypainted

15. Retard_Greg

Retard_Greg Member

Best time for me was probably doing a exguisher wall in broad daylight and turning around to a little kid saying "Holy fuck!"

16. DOBO

DOBO New Member

yep pretty much even though it was embarrassing what I tried pulling off

17. BAITS

BAITS Moderator

I don't have much

The funniest one was when i was hitting this repair train that was sitting around near my place. It was next to some back alley with a couple of houses in it. On my way back i was getting a few tags on it when i hear someone shouting at me. I turn around and see this group of around six 12 year olds on scooters about 150 metres away. I started walking away while getting a few more tags up, since i was thinking they weren't going to do shit about me being there.
    When i was finishing up and just about to get out of there, i hear sirens in the distance. I freak the fuck out and start booking it outta there via the backstreets. On my way back i see a cop sitting outside where i just was. I didn't think little kids would call the cops on me but turns out they must of gotten their parents or some shit