Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Favorite Quote U Put Next To Ur Tag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CiA OwNZ, Jun 13, 2005.

Share This Page

  1. Sim2

    Sim2 Member

    • Messages: 34
    • Likes Received: 0
    "Inspiration for the Nation."
     
  2. Phillip McDougall

    Phillip McDougall Elite Member

    • Messages: 1,027
    • Likes Received: 1
  3. criscros18

    criscros18 Banned

    • Messages: 203
    • Likes Received: 1
  4. Skame Graffiti

    Skame Graffiti Banned

    • Messages: 18
    • Likes Received: 0
    i love putting either "don't tell my mom!" or "like mel gibbs, i go lethal"
     
  5. B-36

    B-36 Senior Member

    • Messages: 77
    • Likes Received: 1
    "I rode into town on an ass, yo MAMAS ASS!" BLACK JESUS!
     
  6. 2mor

    2mor Senior Member

    • Messages: 374
    • Likes Received: 0
    i writes c.r.e.a.m as a quote sometimes suppose its a well known hiphop acronym so its bound to be pretty common in graff,but allsorts really , from fuck the e.d.f (right wing group in the uk) to 'too drunk to write' or 'a REAL crime of passion' but i use my favourite historical/literature quotes as well like sun tzu
    on each corner of the piece 'know yourself ,know your enemy,1000 battles,1000 victories.'
     
  7. criscros18

    criscros18 Banned

    • Messages: 203
    • Likes Received: 1
    Romans 12:2 "[I will] not conform"
     
  8. B-36

    B-36 Senior Member

    • Messages: 77
    • Likes Received: 1
    "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."
     
  9. criscros18

    criscros18 Banned

    • Messages: 203
    • Likes Received: 1
    "Give a man a can, and he thinks he's a writer; Give him a gun, and he thinks he's a soldier; give B-36 a saying, and he thinks he's clever"
     
  10. B-36

    B-36 Senior Member

    • Messages: 77
    • Likes Received: 1
    "Out of convicted rapists, 57% admitted to reading pornography. 95% admitted to reading the Bible."
     
  11. criscros18

    criscros18 Banned

    • Messages: 203
    • Likes Received: 1
    The remaining 43% were lying, I mean no one is perfect, everyone has done porn at one point in time (Males of course). Did you know that at a church conference 88% of the men admitted to doing porn; the other 12% were lying. And I don't get what youre trying to imply about the bible??
     
  12. Tony

    Tony Elite Member

    • Messages: 7,335
    • Likes Received: 42
  13. criscros18

    criscros18 Banned

    • Messages: 203
    • Likes Received: 1
    Believe me. It's not by choice. I'm tempted to just open another account and not mention anything about myself, and keep it strictly about Graff. I'm sure if I set up a poll for "the most hated person on bombingscience" I'd probably win. I'd also probably vote for myself :p
     
  14. B-36

    B-36 Senior Member

    • Messages: 77
    • Likes Received: 1
    Tony - the mofuckin legend
     
  15. 2mor

    2mor Senior Member

    • Messages: 374
    • Likes Received: 0
    give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, give a man a fishing rod....and he'll break it up for firewood......or swap it for a fish.
     
  16. 2mor

    2mor Senior Member

    • Messages: 374
    • Likes Received: 0
    i quoted the wrong thing in my last post, but any way criscros, you are neither a writer or a soldier....your just a dick
     
  17. criscros18

    criscros18 Banned

    • Messages: 203
    • Likes Received: 1
    Don't think that you know shit about me 2mor...
     
  18. master of seductions

    master of seductions Banned

    • Messages: 50
    • Likes Received: 0
  19. criscros18

    criscros18 Banned

    • Messages: 203
    • Likes Received: 1
    Does he now, and how do you know that??
     
  20. master of seductions

    master of seductions Banned

    • Messages: 50
    • Likes Received: 0
    i was just round his place nd his dad was there and i was also chatting with his good friend the holy ghost and we started a super fresh graff crew called LFG Lust For Glory and he lent me his flying powers so i could hit mad heaven spots nd we ran into enemy crew ADW Atheist Devil Worshippers so i had to use the holy mac 10 and blast those fools

    man me & J go way back man we tight